❄Chapter 7❄

A/N - Hi guys, just thought I would let you guys know, that because I've really been struggling with writing and motivation and have been dealing with lots of work and personal things, I'm planning on changing the direction I'm going to take this book. Originally I was going to have Peter face another villain, but now I'm going to make it a kind of short-story about Peter and Michelle's time over Christmas. You don't have to continue reading if that's not what your looking for, but I feel like I'd end up disappointing you all if I tried to make another book similar to the first 2 when I genuinely I'm not capable of producing that at a great quality right now. So, this is now a Christmas Adventure book :) Hope you guys enjoy, love you all, and onto the story.

Michelle stared up at the large building, feeling her anxiety start to stir in her gut at the intimidating sight. She felt a light squeeze of her hand as they drew closer to the main doors. She looked at Peter, who had an encouraging smile on his face. I hope tonight goes well, Michelle thought desperately. I've never been to something like this before.

That same thought kept running through her head, reminding her of how easy it could be for her to make some kind of mistake because she doesn't know the general procedure to these kind of things.

"Don't worry," Peter suddenly whispered. "I don't know much about these either, you're fine." Michelle marvelled at how well her boyfriend could read her. I thought I had been hiding it well. Can he read my mind?

Finally they made it to the doors, Happy loosely following them, and stepped into the grand room. "Woah!" She heard Peter mutter under his breath. There was spectacular lighting spread throughout the large hall, which Michelle noticed must have been a gym of sorts. It was huge as well, she observed, the ceilings at least 3 stories high, and it could probably fit a whole football field. But the way it was lit up and decorated, it seemed more like an entertaining or ball room. Peter confirmed her suspicion when he said, "They really went full out here. This looks completely different than normal. This is usually a large practice room or loading bay. Wow!"

"It is quite nice," Michelle agreed. She looked further around the room, spotting Christmas Trees and decorations dawning the sides of the room. But in the very centre of the room, somehow she had missed it, was the biggest Christmas tree of them all. It was covered with fake snow, with glittering gold baubles dawning it's elegant branches. Michelle thought she could have stared at it all day.

"Oh look, there's Mr. Stark and Miss. Potts. Let's go over," Peter exclaimed, pointing over to a stage of sorts. Michelle glanced over in the direction he pointed, and spotted the infamous man in a handsome tux, and his partner beside him wearing a beautifully stunning and elegant red floor length dress, that looked like a silk waterfall as it moved in the light.

Michelle let Peter lead them over to the couple, but were both a little started when Mr. Stark suddenly took Miss. Potts by the hand, dipped her, and kissed her. "Oh-" Her and Peter let out simultaneously, suprised by the sudden action. Michelle then noticed the small decoration that was hovering above the couple. "Look, they're under the mistletoe."

Peter looked up as Michelle suggested and made an understanding 'o' expression as he realised she was right. That's actually quite romantic. Oh God, did they put mistletoe everywhere?! I know I'm dating Peter but I'm not sure I could kiss him with so many people around.

It seemed that Peter was thinking along similar lines, Michelle noticed, as he was now cautiously looking around the room to see of they were about to walk under the smooch plant.

Eventually they made it to the other side of the hall and to the bottom of the stage, which up close it was clear that it had been put up specifically for the event. Thankfully they hadn't been stopped while they were taking their trip across, as most of the people here had an important kind of manner and air around them, so two teenagers slipping through the room was barely a thought in most minds. That should make it easier for Peter to slip out and show up as Spider-Man then, Michelle realised.