❄Chapter 3❄

"Peter honey, are you sure you are okay carrying all those bags?" Mrs Jones asked. "Yes, I'm sure. It's really no problem, they aren't that heavy," Peter said, smiling at Michelle's mother, with about four large shopping bags on each arm. Michelle chuckled. Well, of course they are heavy, but they aren't heavy to Peter. He could probably carry all three of us on his back on top of all the bags and would still be fine.

"Oh thank god, here's the door. Come on, honey. We'll get inside and you can drop those bags," her mother said, clearly feeling a little guilty forcing Michelle's boyfriend to carry everything. She put her key in the door, unlocking it before pushing it open, allowing Peter to step in first. The three of them followed in after him, Michelle following him into the living room where he dropped all the bags. "On the scale of heaviest things you've had to carry, where does that sit?" Michelle asked, looking over the bags and grabbing the ones that had her presents for everyone in them. Peter chuckled, "Pretty low down, not gonna lie. The heaviest thing I've lifted up so far was the top of a building that collapsed on top of me. Yeah, that wasn't fun."

"What? When did that happen?" Michelle said, voice immediately concerned. He has never told me about that before. A guilty expression fell onto his face, "Oh, yeah. I forgot I didn't tell you about that. I didn't want to worry you, or Ned or May, cause I haven't told them either. But I'm okay! That was back when I fought Liz's dad." Michelle gave him a look, deciding pretty quickly that it wasn't that big of a deal, and she probably wouldn't have wanted to tell him if something like that happened. He probably just didn't want to worry me.

"Well, don't do that again." Peter laughed, "Trust me, I don't plan on it." The two of them took their bags into Michelle's room, shutting the door behind them. "What time is it?" Michelle asked as she flopped back on her double bed. Peter joined, collapsing beside her, shoulders pushed against hers, "Uh, about 2pm? Why?" Michelle groaned, "I was hoping it was later so I could sleep." Peter chuckled. "You could still do that you know?"

She shrugged, "Eh. I wouldn't want to leave you all alone." Peter smiled, "Aww, I'm touched." She bumped him with her elbow, which he immediately returned. "Are you challenging me, Parker?" Michelle said, sitting up and looking down at him. He smirked, "Are you up for the challenge, Jones?" She felt a little flustered seeing him match her energy so fast, but she hid her surprise. "You've just started a very dangerous game, better prepare yourself, Parker. Cause here comes my wrath!"

His smirk widened before Michelle suddenly reached behind her, grabbing her pillow and immediately whacking him across the face with it. Clearly surprised and amused, a huff came from Peter, before he sat up, eyes sparkling, and grabbed her other pillow, commencing the most intense pillow fight in history. The two of them ran around her room, Michelle chasing Peter as he leaped across the room, sometimes seeking shelter on her ceiling. Despite this, Michelle continued to get hits in. She knew deep down that he was letting her hit him, as he could easily sense and avoid all her attacks, but he didn't, allowing them to act like normal teenagers.

Michelle got a particularly good hit in when Peter jumped across the room and she hit him across the face mid-leap. He fell to the floor and laughed. "What in gods name are you two doing in there?" Michelle's mother asked from outside the room. Realising that they were being loud and that the noise could potentially be taken the wrong way, Michelle opened the door and smiled at her mother, "Pillow fighting," Michelle answered, holding her pillow up and pointing to Peter on the floor. "I'm winning," Michelle whispered.

"You were not! I was winning!" Peter protested. Michelle turned back to him and laughed, "And yet you haven't landed a single hit in because you were too busy running away from me." He opened his mouth to argue before realising she was right, bringing his knees to his chest and pouting like a child. "Sorry we we're being loud, Mum. We'll stop and probably watch a movie or something."