♧⃘ thirty-four ♧⃘

Start from the beginning

"I'll kill you if you speak another word." I looked away.

"I'm taller than you."

"Don't underestimate me. Besides, how tall are you again?"

"6'5" He responded, chewing on his lip.

"Liar!" I laughed, pointing a finger of shame at him. "Last time you said you were 6'1!"

"I'll kill you."

"Oh how the turns have tabled..." I rolled my eyes, and looked away again. I still had one headphone in my left ear from when I was going to try to block out his voice. Taylor Swift had started to ring through the ear, and I checked to see what song.

Come Back... Be Here Taylor Swift

- - - - -

"Lily knows we are coming, but I don't know if she told George." Wilbur whispered as we walked up to the front door of a cute cottagecore-ish house.

I admired the exterior. It had many flowers, which I appreciated. I'll definitely be spending a lot time outside. I skimmed through. She had a small garden as well, and many trees, a couple with bird houses and one with a swing.

"We are a lot closer with George, why didn't we just tell him?" Nephitie questioned Wil, and I listened in.

"George went to see Lily, not us. He kind of escaped from the children as well, so... we aren't so sure how he will react." He responded.

"I'm sure he'll be happy to see them, Wil!" Niki nudged him and giggled.

We were now standing in front of the door, everyone waiting for someone to step up and be the one to ring the doorbell.

"Tommy, don't be a p-" I start to tease him with his own line.

"I am not!" He whined, and stepped forward reaching to press the button hesistantly.

We waited for him to press it. For a full minute.

"Are you going to do it?" My eyebrows raised, and he scratched his neck putting his hand finger down.

"I don't want to be a bother."

"Idiot, Lily knows we are here. Here, I'll do it." I walked up and looked at him patiently waiting for him to move, and he did.

I pressed the metal button and heard a ding, then walked back.

I started to tap my foot, and caught Tommy's eye who caught mine as well.

He started to make his iconic "crying" face, and I, as quickly and sneakily as possible, started to tap around on my phone in my pocket hoping I was pressing the right buttons.

I looked down as my phone started to vibrate, and I took it out.

That's not the camera app.

I started to panic as the 'Emergency Call' started to ring.

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.

I started to tap to cancel, and after the screen went away I sighed in relief and started to laugh.

"Hello!-" A feminine voice spoke from the door, and I looked to see them looking at me and Tommy (he was laughing now as he caught on to what happened).

"Don't ask, they're complicated the way they are." Nephitie winked at Lily, and she gave me a look as if she knew something I didn't.

"Alright, then. Well, come inside. George is actually at the store right now." She opened the door wider and let us all walk in.

She had the look of someone I could trust with anything.

I just really hope that's what her intentions are, because I really need someone to talk to.

- - ! - -

a/n;
guys oh my gosh IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED SINCE LIKE OCTOBER 5
that'll be a month in one hour currently

so much has happened since honestly :) some good, some bad.

i really hope you enjoyed this chapter <3

also, i hope you all enjoyed the spooky season. I DID

i would give a storytime, but it's late so yeaahahahah maybe next chapter?

cool.

alright.

pompoms are fluffy

farewell <3