04 | Audition Hall

Sunoo wore a familiar hoodie. It's the hoodie that Riki gave to him.

He wears that hoodie whenever he is going to perform because Riki said that if he do that, he can feel the presence of him during his performance. The hoodie also kinda give him strength.

He went outside to see who's that 'friend' that his sister is blabbering about, given that Sunoo doesn't have any friends ever since Riki left him.

He opened the door and was in shock when he saw who's outside. It's the exchange student, Jake.

"What are you doing here?! How did you even knew my address??" Sunoo asked in complete shock.

"The school principal happened to be my uncle and I got your address from the school files." Jake confidently answered.

"WHAT?! Isn't that forbidden? That info is supposed to be confidential!" Sunoo's face is getting red but he's still cute.

"I told them that you were my new friend so my uncle-I mean the principal let me browse the files. I didn't know it was forbidden! But anyway can I come with you now?"

"You're here anyway. Do whatever you want." And they left Sunoo's house riding Jake's car.

[A/N]: Wonder why Jake has connections when he grew up in Austriallia? It's because he lives with a wealthy family and is a pure blooded Korean so his family still have properties in Korea.

They arrived at Be:Lift Lab. It's gigantic. The building was shining because of the Sunlight.

Sunoo got excited but he didn't let it show instead he put up a poker face and pretended to have no care.

Jake wondered what are they gonna do in that enormous building so he immediately asked Sunoo.

"What are we gonna do here, Sunoo-ssi?"

"I got casted by this company and called me to audition, so are you still coming with me?" Sunoo explained calmly.

[Another A/N:] Even though you were casted, agencies will still call you up for audition as formality. It works for some, but i don't know generally tho.

"Well we only live once, an audition won't hurt, I guess?" Jake rose an eyebrow.

"A-0149. This is your number. Kindly attach it to yourself and wait for you to get called." The receptionist handed Sunoo a sticker and grabbed it with two hands to show respect.

"A-0150. This is yours." And handed Jake a sticker too. They are lucky that they arrived early so it didn't took too long for their turn.

Every minute that passes by, more auditionees came to the hall.

"A-0149, standby." A staff said. Finally it's Sunoo's turn after this one.

Auditionee #A-0148 finished his performance so Sunoo went up to the stage. He gulped and you can see the nervousness through his eyes. He already forgot how to stay calm infront of a big crowd.

"Hello my name is Kim Sunoo. I got casted two days ago. Please look forward to my performance." The music played. 'Save Me by BTS'.

~Geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall.~

Sunoo successfully ended his performance and the crowd was at awe when he hit the notes really well.

The judges were impressed. Next, is Jake's turn. He sang 'Love Yourself' by Justin Bieber with his attractive Aussie accent.

The crowd gave applause as Jake finished his performance. They were given a chance to have a lunch break before the judges announce the results so Sunoo and Jake went to the nearest convinience store to have some ramyeon.

Just then, a heavy rainfall happened but they don't have an umbrella brought with them. The convinience store also doesn't have any umbrella for sale too. Jake was the one who drove earlier without any other chaperone so they have no choice but to run through the rain to get back in Be:Lift Lab.

Both Sunoo and Jake was soaked in rainwater. Good thing that Jake's car that is parked in the parking lot of the company was full of clothes.

Jake let Sunoo borrow a white jacket and black pants so he won't catch a cold, while him wore a plaid longsleeves and rushed to the audition hall.

*this is Sunoo*

*and this is Jake*

*and this is Jake*

"Everyone please take a seat, we're going to announce the auditionees who passed

"Everyone please take a seat, we're going to announce the auditionees who passed." A staff went to the stage and made an announcement.

There are about 500 people in the hall who came to audition, is it possible for Sunoo and Jake to pass?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

[A/N]: Wondering where on earth is
Ni-ki here given that this is a SunKi story? Hang on a bit 'coz in the next chapter, there will be a *bang* ;-)