phone sex

{lowercase intended}
—————————-
dream yawned and stretched his arms above his head.

he picked up his phone and checked all the missed messages he had.

george <3

i reallyyy wanna call you today <3
ok, let me wake up a little first.

dream had planned to go visit george, but george had caught a cold and he was afraid of getting dream sick.

dream walked towards the bathroom and flipped on the light.

he smiled in the mirror, to make sure he didn't look to dead, and went back to his bed.

since his sleep schedule was in sync in favor of george, it was 6am and dream was still exhausted.

he picked up the phone and began to call george.

"hey pretty.." george greeted him with a big smile.

"mm.. good morning.." dream sighed, laying back down in bed.

george began to blush at the grogginess of dreams voice.

"how.. how long have you been awake..?" george asked

"i don't know.. 15 minutes..?" dream yawned, rubbing his eyes.

"sounds like it.." george sighed, his breath picking up.

dream was beginning to catch on to why george wanted to call him.

"really..?" dream asked "angel.. its 10 for you.. and you're really already needy hmm..?" dream cooed

"n-no.. that's not.. i didn't.." george started

"oh but i think it is.. i think that's exactly why you called me.. so you could get rid of your little problem huh..?" dream cooed

"can you p-please help.. only because i can't see you right now.. and i just.." george started

"i'll help you angel.. i'll help.." dream cooed

"cmon.. help me.." george whimpered, his breath getting heavier and hitching every few minutes.

"angel.. be a good boy for me.. go on.. run your frail fingers down that pretty torso of yours.. and into those pretty underwear.." dream breathed "go on.. start a good pace.. up and down.. up and down.."

george did just as he was told, beginning a steady pace under his skirt, up and down.

"how does that feel puppy..?" dream asked, feeling his own pants grow tighter.

"mm.. so good.." george whined

"good, now keep going.." dream directed

george continued to move his hand up and down on his length, causing his legs to shake and his breathing to become irregular.

"pretty puppy.." dream praised

although dream was unable to see george, he knew the praise would aid in the reaching of his climax.

"fuck!" george whimpered

"did you cum yet pretty..?" dream asked

"n-no.." george whimpered, his pace becoming quicker, his climax building in his stomach.

"then stop.. you haven't earned it then.." dream said

"no please.. i'm so close.." george begged, slowing the pumping on his length.

"cmon puppy.. don't want me to stop helping you.. do you now..?" dream said

"no.. no i don't.." george whined, pulling his hand out of his skirt.

"you're so pathetic you know.. calling me first thing in the morning.. because you can't fix your problem without me..." dream taunted

"no no.. i swear.. please just let me go again.. i'll behave.." george begged, dream could hear the frog in his throat from the buildup of tears in his eyes.

"will you..?" dream said

"yes so good.. mm please baby.. it hurts.." george begged

"mhm.. go on.. keep going.. cum this time.." dream said

george continued to pump his hand up and down, causing his breath to become shaky, along with his legs.

"f-fuck! i'm.. im gonna cum.." george whimpered

"cmon pretty.. cum.. for me.." dream smiled

"f-fuck! jesus.." george huffed, cumming all over his hand, extra spilling down his forearm.

"t-thank you.." george said, pulling his hand out of his pants.

"yeah, anytime.." dream yawned

"so.. what do you wanna talk about..?" george sighed, still desperately trying to catch his breath.

"i want to go back to bed.." dream laughed

——————————————-
books gonna come to an end soon cause i'm starting a actual book yay!!!
(VOTE!!)