Prologue

THIS IS PART OF MY SPY SCHOOL SERIES. READ MY BOOKS SPY SCHOOL NEMESIS AND SPY SCHOOL BACK TO BASICS, OTHERWISE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THATS GOING.

May 12

To: ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

Re: Package Delivery and Other Business

Hello,

You have been a wonderful business partner. I am delighted to say that I will be doing more business with you in the future, with many more possibilities.

As for our ongoing business, please stay with my delivery in our agreed location at ▇▇▇▇▇. I don't want to travel too far for my previous package. I will bring our agreed payment.

I require your services again in the immediate future. Twice, in fact. First, using your connections, I would like to hire two ▇▇▇▇▇ that can act as ▇▇▇▇ (a ▇▇▇▇ for something I need to do). I need them by tomorrow. Have them wait for me at ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇ ▇▇▇. Your commision will be paid to you later next week when we meet again (see below).

Second, I would like to purchase some ▇▇▇▇, including two ▇▇▇, one ▇▇▇▇▇ and ▇▇▇▇▇▇, the other a typical one. Bring the ▇▇▇▇▇▇ one with my package. The rest I will need later next week, though the exact date and place is yet to be confirmed.

Always a pleasure,

▇▇ ▇▇▇.

PS. Sorry for the short and to-the-point message, but my time was limited, and so was the bandwidth.

209 words. 

Okay. I promise this is the last time I solve a plot problem or my laziness with a sequel. 

I promise.