CH. 7 Circus Lights

Start from the beginning

All ready, I headed out of the bathroom and went downstairs. As if I intended nothing with this, I groaned, "Can you turn off the lights? I want to go to sleep," I made it to the end of the stairs and stood there with my hand on the handrail.

At the sight of me, Rosemary's book fell from her hands to her lap. Wide-eyed, she stared at me, blinking a few times as if she couldn't process what was right in front of her. I held back a victorious grin. Rosemary might've hated me but she was still a weak little girl. I knew that my provocative satin pajama would get her complete attention.

"Do you need a bowl for the drool?," I remarked as I walked to my bed, sensually swaying my hips side to side.

Lost for words, Rosemary stuttered, "You- You're going to s-sleep like that?"

"Um yeah?" I rolled my eyes at her lack of common sense. Struggling to disguise my smirk, I instantly turned to my nightstand. From the corner of my eye, I could see her still checking me out. "Turn off the lights," I scoffed, acting bothered by her presence alone.

To provoke her more, I brought my leg up to my mattress and grabbed my lotion. As I did so, my pajamas lifted up higher. As if they weren't short enough, my shorts fit practically like underwear now. Sensually, I applied the lotion, starting from my feet up to my thighs, lifting the pajamas up even further.

Frustrated-like, Rosemary muttered, "I'm going to sleep," and with that said, she pulled the covers over her head.

Victoriously, I grinned and got into bed. Rosemary was a dork but she definitely found me attractive, even if she called me a spoiled brat.

I mean, no one could deny my beauty.

***

~ Rosemary ~

Weekends never seemed to be as amazing as now. Besides the fact that I was stuck in this jail cell of a dorm room , I was ecstatic about most of the dumb-dumbs going home for the weekend. Hallways were quieter, so reading could be done in a peaceful manner. I could go down to the on-campus cafe without worrying about anyone trying to grope me. People here had some serious and disturbing issues when it came to consent. Worst part was that they could get away with it.

Time to decorate my side of the dorm room, which I had been putting off to because I wanted to wait for Violet to leave. The spoiled brat complained about every little thing. Every time she whined, she sounded like a squealing mouse- a bit of a cute one- ugh, no! What the hell was I saying?

At home, I had fairy lights in my room and to avoid feeling homesick, I decided to bring a set. I wanted to make this place feel as homey and comfy as I could.

Unpacking the box, I untangled the lights.

A door swung wide open.

Startled, I turned around and was disappointed to see that Violet was back.

Confused, I asked, "You're just picking something up and returning to your house, right?" I hoped, feeling my heart pause in anticipation for her response.

Sarcastically, she laughed, "I came to see if the rat had left," in disgust, she eyed me up and down. I rolled my eyes at that. Rather than playing into her game, I went back to taking care of the lights. "Um, what do you think you're doing with that?" She asked, worrisome filling her voice.

Why was she alarmed about it?

"None of your business," I extended the lights as much as I could and looked at the bed's headboard to start planning on how to go about it.

"Unless you're planning on hanging yourself in style with those lights, then yeah, it is my business!" The brainless brat then spun me around to face her.