Happy birthday! (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Jahoon: Let me first choose who has to do me a favor first in my sober state before you are making me dead drunk.

Yena: Fine unnie~

I ruffled her hair with a smile and walked over to the camera to closely inspect the picture. I tried to hold in my laughter while looking at each of their faces.

Jahoon: Everyone did a good job. A very good job but unfortunately I have to choose one and the one who unluckily did a bit worse than the others are... I'm sorry to say this but it is you, Winter.

Winter: It is fine sunbaenim. You had to do it.

Yena: Now that is finished, then let's party!

Yena jumped towards the table full of snacks with Yujin and Wonyoung after her.

Jahoon: Don't mind them. Feel free to do what you want girls as you are at home. Now if you would excuse me, I'm going to grab some snacks before they devour it all.

*No one's POV*

Jahoon: How is it possible for a liquid to be this sweet?

Jahoon was laying on the floor and rolled around after taking another sip of the soju.

Yena: Now it is finally time to go on with my plan. Yujin! Help me tie Jahoon unnie's hands together!

Yujin: Yes unnie!

Eunbi: Wait a minute! What plan?!

Before Eunbi could do anything, Yena and Yujin had already tied Jahoon to a chair.

Yena: Unnie, what do you think about Minju?

Jahoon: Minju? She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life! She is really- Ouch!

Jahoon had tilted the chair from side to side, making her fall to the ground. Even though she was on the ground, she was still smiling happily. Chaeyeon and Chaewon helped Jahoon back up again.

Hitomi: Unnie is wasted right now. She won't be in her right mind. What are you going to do with her Yena unnie?

Yena: Just wait and see Tomi.

Eunbi: If it involves anything that would hurt Jahoon just a little bit, even if it is just a scratch, I will surely make your life miserable.

Yena: Hehehe... Don't worry unnie... so scary... *cough* Jahoon unnie! I have one more question, is there anything that you haven't told us about or your other members?

Eunbi: Yena!

Jahoon: Yes! So many things! But... hehehe *hiccup* I won't tell you~ or you will get tooooooo sad hehehe~ Better keep it to myself~

All of the girls except Jahoon looked at each other with a surprised look. No one had expected that answer at all. Yena looked at Eunbi with a puzzled look, a look asking for confirmation to continue. Eunbi nodded, allowing Yena to continue.

Yena: Unnie~ It is fine to tell me~ I won't tell anyone~

Jahoon looked at Yena with narrowed eyes for a minute before bursting into a big smile which made her eyes close.