Strong Heart

3 People P.O.V

Jinwoo got a message when Dian was on the way to SM, He got a message that he was going to appear in an event. But he thought hard, what event he should attend. After thinking hard he finally decided to come to strong heart.

He also decided to show something interesting he didn't want to make himself look stupid in front of the camera. This is a great opportunity to perform something other than singing.

Many people thought when he was a soloist he couldn't dance, so he decided to dance to him for the show. He will the world he is also an expert in dancing.

After arriving at Lee Soo Man's office, he knocked on the door. "Enter" said the LSM

When he entered the LSM, he immediately spoke. "So you will appear in Trong Hati to start your promotion?"

He replied "Yes Soo man-nim, it's because I like the flow of the show, I will also give a surprise later on the show, I will dance there."

Shocked LSM. "I also think that, it will definitely be a surprise for everyone. But remember to be careful if you add acrobatics in it,"

The LSM also taught him about what to avoid and what attitude he had to deal with. he also told about the show too, how it worked, how was the MC of the show ETC.

Strong heart is a show where they tell a funny story or how about their life, And how the MC and participants react, and who tells it is also an opportunity to explain the scene further with examples.

It was also able to dispel rumors about them. But he doesn't need that.

He tells the LSM how he will talk, he will discuss his start in Seoul and how he met Miyeon's family. He thought it could be a major question.

TIME SKIP........

"1, 2, 3, Start!" the man behind the camera announced that the show had started, and signaled for the MCs.

After receiving the hint Kang Hoo Dong and Lee Seung Gi started the show with their trademarks. "Strong heart!, Yeah, today, we have a very, very special guest for this episode."

Jinwoo, who sat in the first row, was one of the chairs that was less comfortable, even more so in the middle.

He doesn't even pay attention to anyone around him, he really cares. He really didn't dare to look aside.

He knew that one of the guest stars was also in the same agency with him, when he entered he was surprised to see that GG was here, the LSM did not start that they would also attend, even his manager didn't tell him. (by the way aeri is the manager now)

He only dared to look at his agency friend, he saw taeyeon sitting in the back and yoona next to taeyeon and the members behind. There are also some KARA and BEAST members here.

And other guest stars do not attract attention. Here are some old and new articles in the field of acting.

When Jinwoo was sitting and pondering how he would amaze the audience later. Kang ho dong spoke loudly as usual. "Let's welcome our guest star, yeaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!"

He looked at the audience then looked at the MC, Kang hodong introduced today's guests, And now it's Jinwoo's turn

Jinwoo P.O.V

"So Jinwoo ah this is your first time appearing on a variety show after you debuted?" Kang ho dong

Ahh, That's right, now I'm a little nervous.

"That's normal for a newcomer like you, I also heard that your debut song was made by you?" Kang ho dong

That's not entirely true, my song is a side track.