Get an a Offer

After Jinwoo finished singing he returned his table, he was greeted by Miyeon who was very fascinated by Jinwoo's appearance.

"Waaaahh......Oppa your performance earlier was so great that I was carried away by your singing."

Thank you Miyeon ah. I also didn't expect that my appearance was liked by so many people.

"That's natural oppa because your voice is so beautiful and your face is very handsome, surely 

many people will like it".

Hahaha.......You could be Miyeon ah, I'm handsome from where, I feel normal.

"That's what you think oppa, but if it was someone else they would definitely say that you're handsome oppa".

So after this, where are we going, Miyeon ah?

"How about we go to MBC's hall, who knows we'll meet Taeyeon eonni, aren't they currently 

promoting for their new song".

Hmmmm.......That's a good idea Miyeon ah, let's go there after this.

"Just now oppa, I can't wait to go there who knows later we will meet the artist".

Yes....yes.....Miyeon ah. Excuse me please have the bill.

*Is it over, alright so twenty thousand won all in all*

Can you use a card?

*Yes, "while receiving Jinwoo's card". Jinwoo ssi was so cool, I was really stunned by your singing*.

Thank you noona, next time I will definitely come here again.

*Then we are waiting for you jinwoo ssi*.

Come on Miyeon let's go.

"Come on oppa".

After they left the cafe, they went straight to MBC. And the peacock arrived at MBC.

"Oppa, you see so many reporters here, there will definitely be artists who come out. Look at that oppa, Suju, wow they are so cool".

Yes you're right Miyeon ah, look at so many reporters here to see them.

After seeing many artists come out of the building like Suju, kara, and Beast. They then saw the group they were waiting for, GG.

"Oppa.....oppa look at that taeyeon eonni and her members, look how beautiful they are, look at how beautiful yoona and tiffani eonni are".

oppa look at that taeyeon eonni and her members, look how beautiful they are, look at how beautiful yoona and tiffani eonni are"

Yes you are right Miyeon ah they are very beautiful.

"When can I be as beautiful as them oppa?"

Don't be like that Miyeon ah, you're already beautiful, later when your nails grow up you'll 

definitely be like them.