The Answer

In the morning Jinwoo as usual he went out in the early morning, I don't know what he was thinking so he decided to go out, even though he usually only works out at this hour. He was just confused about how he explained the answer to Miyeon's family.

After making up his mind he finally went home, Arriving at the house he saw Miyeon's family in the dining room.

"Oppa, where have you been, when I woke up and went to the living room I didn't see you at home?".

I just went out for a while miyeon ah.

*So what's your decision, Jonwoo?*

First of all, I thank you for accepting me here, if it weren't for you I might have been abandoned in this big city.

*It's okay jinwoo we are also happy to have you here, so do you accept it? we will definitely support all your decisions, right honey, miyeon*. "That's right oppa, although later I will definitely feel a little lonely here".

So my decision........................................................

Flash back......................

Jinwoo : Hello, I'm Jinwoo, yes it's true, Ms. Kim, I already have the answer. so I will accept your offer.

Kim Aeri : Very good Jinwoo ssi, you will definitely not regret accepting our offer, we will 

definitely guide you to become a big star.

Jinwoo : Thank you ms kim, I will definitely try my best

Kim aeri : Ok jinwoo ssi we will pick you up in two days, how do you agree?

Jinwoo : Alright Ms. Kim, I will wait for your arrival.

Kim aeri : Ok jinwoo ssi, have a nice day.

End flashback

*So you accept the offer jinwoo, then we will definitely support you*

Thank you Mr&ms Kim, for your support so far and for accepting me here.

"So oppa when are you going to the Trainee's place?"

Tomorrow Miyeon ah, I also have to resign from my job first and finish all my business first.

"Oh, I'm sure I'll miss you"

We can still meet Miyeon ah, we can also contact each other, right?

"But still different oppa, you are always with me, taking me for walks and others".

* Miyeon don't make jinwoo sad like that, he left for a better future, also if you miss you can't you call jinwoo*

"Yes mom, sorry oppa I made you sad"

It's okay miyeon ah, don't worry, I'll definitely call you often.

After a long conversation with Miyeon's family, Jinwoo finally came to his workplace to submit his resignation.

Jinwoo : Manager-nim I want to submit my resignation.

Manager : Why did you resign Jinwoo, are you dissatisfied with us?

Jinwoo : It's not like that manager-nim...............

Jinwoo explained the reason he resigned.

Manager : So that's it Jinwoo, then I accept your resignation and also you hope to debut soon.

Jinwoo : Thank you manager-nim.

After leaving the place where he used to work, Jinwoo quickly returned home and would pack 

his things.