New Routine

Jinwoo P.O.V.

So now that I've started to become a trainee here, I will definitely try my best so I can debut quickly, I have to make my parents and the Miyeon family proud for supporting me. Ah....that's right, I'll contact Miyeon first.

Jinwoo : Anyong miyeon ah how are you?

Miyeon: Oppa I'm good, how about you?, have you eaten?

Jinwoo: I'm good Miyeon ah, maybe later now I'm tidying up my dorm

After they chatted for quite a while, Jinwoo went out to eat dinner.

Jinwoo P.O.V.

So yesterday after I arrived and woke up in the morning I met the other dorm residents. and we introduced ourselves to each other, now I know the names and ages of those who will accompany me in this dorm, they are lee taeyong and kim doyoung.

Taeyong is Korean and he is also one year younger than me while Doyoung is two years younger. Yesterday I lived my life as a trainee here but I only had physical classes and moral education and etiquette.

And that's how my first day here was just self-introduction and taking regular classes, there were no singing and dancing classes, because today was the day where the real training started. Because today my training schedule has been adjusted to the portion that is right for me.

"Morning Jinwoo-hyung"

"Morning Jin-hyung"

Morning too Taeyong and morning too Doyoung ah, Taeyong ah you look like a zombie in the morning, your hair is so messy. "I said laughing"

"Yeah hyung you are the same as me"

"Yah! Who ate my morning snack?." said Doyoung angrily.

Doyoung ah don't scream in the morning, I put it in the cupboard, because it was messy on the table.

"Ahhh........sorry hyung for shouting". doyoung said

Yes, that's the morning I have to live from now on from Doyoung who likes to scream in the morning. Today will definitely be tiring and long. about an hour later the three of us will attend the physical class first and then the singing class.

Timeskip

Jinwoo P.O.V.

During the last few weeks I attended singing and dancing classes, it turns out that noona aeri is also one of the instructors here, she is a teacher for moral and etiquette issues, and today she also said that later in singing class there will be a surprise.

Noona tell me what the surprise is, I'm very curious.

"Jinwoo huh if I tell you it's not a surprise anymore"

I didn't manage to get Aeri noona to talk, I'm really curious what she said. Well.... although I'll know later but I'm curious to know.

singing class is about to start. I'm with Doyoung here chatting, because Taeyong attends another class. "Taeyong doesn't take singing classes because he's more focused on rapping".

Doyoung ah you know earlier aeri noona said that there would be a surprise in this class. "What a surprise hyung, do we have a new teacher?"

I also don't know Doyoung ah, I didn't manage to make Aeri Noona talk.

"When we were chatting the instructor came in". Good morning everyone, are you ready for today's class. "we answer loudly. we are ready sonsengnim". Good because I have a surprise for you. "What's the surprise sonsengnim? I asked". I have a special guest for you, please come in 

first.

I was surprised to see the special guest. "Taeyeon noona I said while screaming, I realized what I was doing, "I'm sorry", I then sat down again because I was embarrassed". Taeyong who saw me 

was also surprised because he didn't know I was a trainee here.

Hyung what's wrong with you to be so surprised. "Doyoung asked". Hey... I'm just surprised you 

know, ah shame on me.

Morning everyone introduce my name Taeyeon, "Morning too sunbaenim answer us". So I'll be the instructor for today. "We who heard it shouted with joy, how can we not meet one of the most famous artists, especially since he is also the leader of a group that is liked by many 

people".

The lesson continued until finally the time was over. "Okay, let's finish everything first until here, remember what I taught you, breathing is important for a singer so you have to practice it often." 

"ne sunbaenim we will remember it, answer us".

Jinwoo ssi can come with me for a moment, I want to ask you something. "taeyeon noona said"I too who heard it was nervous because I hadn't told him, not that I forgot but I just wanted him 

to be surprised. "ne sunbaenim. I answered".

Hyung why are you nervous, have you ever done anything to taeyeon sunbaenim? "ask 

doyuong".

Not so doyuong ah I just forgot to tell taeyeon noona.

Noona? do you know taeyeon sunbaenim hyung. "said doyuong curious"

Yes I know him, already doyuong ah I'll explain later. Noona is waiting for me.

I then went to Taeyeon noona, when I saw her expression I became nervous again.

Anyong noona, how have you been lately. "I said nervously and scared"

"Anyong also jinwoo ssi, I didn't think I would see you in class today. Taeyeon noona said in a cold tone".

Minhae noona I didn't mean to hide this from you, I just wanted to give you a surprise." I said panicked"

"Ohhhh.......Surprise huh, I'm really surprised you know how you didn't tell me about this. 

Taeyeon said while pinching my waist"

It hurts......it hurts noona.....Mian.....mian noona I'm sorry I didn't tell you. "kaku"

"Jinwoo, you really have the heart to your noona you know."

Mian noona, hehehe.

"Don't laugh, you've surprised me you know how many days you've been accepted?"

Hehehe. It's been over a week noona.

"See you really don't want to tell me, wow I feel like Jinwoo has lied to you. Taeyeon said sulkily"

It's not like that noona, I really didn't mean that.

After my long explanation to taeyeon noona, i'm finally free from all kinds of questions.

"Jinwoo yes you have to tell me if there is a problem with your life here understand".

Okay noona, then I have to go back to the dorm noona, my roommate is already waiting for me maybe later I'll be asked for an explanation from him too noona.

"What explanation jinwoo?"

He was asking if I know you noona. Then see you noona.

"See you jinwoo, remember what I said earlier".

Alright noona, see you.

After I went back to the dorm and met with Doyoun, asking for an explanation on how I got to 

know Taeyeon noona.

"So hyung how did you get to know sunbaenim................................"

After I explained how I got to know noona to Doyoung suddenly Taeyong came.

"I'm home. Taeyong said"

Doyoung who saw Taeyong coming home immediately told what happened.

"Hyung I didn't think you would know sunbaeni" said Taeyong.

To Be Continued........................