You Spend His Birthday Together

Nash:
You and Nash go mudding with his family deep in the woods of North Carolina. Freshly covered in dirt and other debris, you and Nash hop into the shower to rinse off your clothes. You part to your respectful bedrooms to strip off your now wet clothes and change into some new ones. After you finish up, the two of you head to the lake to have some alone time. You exchange many I love you's as you walk along the water's edge. When you trip on a large stick, you grab hold of Nash's arm in hopes of stabilizing yourself. Instead, you catch him off guard and you both end up tumbling into the lake when he looses his balance. You head back to the cabin soaking wet but laughing the whole way. You eat some cake with his parents and siblings before you give him his gift of a silver dog tag that reads "Always remember who you are."

Cameron:
You wake up next to Cameron at a hotel in Hawaii. You're about to go back to school so you wanted to squeeze in a last minute vacation for his birthday. Light floods into your room and the two of you smile as you stare adoringly into each other's eyes. You both get dressed and spend the whole day sight seeing and going shopping. When he isn't looking, you buy him a woven necklace with black pearls similar to the one he used to wear. You have a nice dinner at an expensive restaurant near the end of a block of eateries before heading down to the beach to gaze at the stars. As Cam closes his eyes with his head in your lap, you slip the necklace on him. His fingers fly to his neck and he smiles up at you, sitting up to kiss you on the cheek. You take his hand and you don't let go. When everyone clears out to head home, the two of you stay where you are and that's exactly how it should be.

Matthew:
For his seventeenth birthday, Matthew throws a huge party in LA with you, Cam, Nash, and Carter by his side. Guests flood in as quickly as the stars light up the darkened sky. Standing at the top of the staircase and looking down at all of the people dancing to a new club track, it almost feels as if you and Matt are all alone. Vining periodically, every hour on the hour, the two of you broadcast the party for the whole world to see. As a slow song plays, Matt takes your hand and you place yours in his while at the same time pressing a hard, plastic object into his palm. He lets go to flip it over and observe it. Upon realizing that it's a phone case with your faces on it, he smiles brightly and pulls you in for a kiss. You kiss him back as you run your fingers through his hair and press your bodies closer together. Cameron, Nash, and Carter shout "zayum" very loudly and you and Matthew pull away from each other to laugh hardily. You smile at the other boys as he wraps his arms around you.

Taylor:
With Valentine's Day coming up, you and Taylor decide to start doing cutesy things a little bit earlier than others. You cruise around Miami for a bit until you get to a nice beach. You both jump out of his Corvette, strip down to swimwear, and make a mad dash for the water. You scream and giggle as Taylor puts his arms around your waist from behind, picking you up to spin you around before falling back into the ocean. After an hour, the two of you go to his car to get towels. You dry off in the parking lot to the sound of rushing waves and loud birds. Hopping into the car after putting some clothes on, you stop Taylor before he can stop driving by handing him a red bandana with pink hearts on it. It's not much but you searched near and far to find it. He laughs lightly but he thanks you and puts it on. He leans over to kiss your forehead before driving away with you under a beautiful sunset.

Shawn:
You spend the whole day with Shawn at a music festival in San Diego. The two of you are part of the lineup but you don't go on until the end of the night. As you watch everyone perform from backstage, you sit on Shawn's lap on an old couch out of sight from the crowd. When the sun starts to go down, you decide it's time to give him his present. Gripping his hand loosely with one of yours, you use your free hand to pull out a small box from your purse. As you wish him a happy birthday, Shawn opens the box to reveal a guitar pick necklace with both of your initials engraved into it. Before he can thank you, you pull him up and run onto the stage where you sing him a heartfelt rendition of "You and Me" by Lifehouse. Halfway through the song, he picks up a guider and joins in, harmonizing with you effortlessly. He kisses you passionately after the song ends and the audience goes wild.

Aaron:
You throw a small party for Aaron's birthday in your hometown while he's there on a visit. The two of you have a great time while he's introduced to some of your friends. When the party ends, you take him on a walk to a nearby park where you lay down on a grassy field to go cloud watching. You gently take his phone from his pocket and he willingly lets you take off the case and gently place on a charm that says "AC" in bright red and black letters. You dangle it over his face as he sits up and carefully examines it. He thanks you kindly and wraps one arm around you for a side hug. You both lay back down as he tells you he loves you. You repeat the line as you turn to face one another. You and Aaron smile and grab hands in between your bodies before looking back up to the pretty blue sky, occasionally using your free hands to point out moving pictures of bunnies and snowmen.

Jack G:
As promised, Jack Johnson hosts a big party for Gilinsky's birthday in the fall. The two of you are inseparable for the whole night and everyone totally respects that. Jack is your whole world and you're introduced as his "teddy bear" to all of the new people you meet. You laugh every time someone says it but it doesn't get old. Close to midnight, you open a closed door to reveal a giant teddy bear similar to the one Cam grinded on in a hotel room way back when. You toss the bear at Jack and he gladly accepts it. He hugs you and the bear all at once and you smile while you wrap your arms around him as well. Placing the bear in between the two of you on the nearby bed, you and Jack post about five selfies with the bear to Instagram before you walk out of the bedroom and back into the hazardous area that is the rest of Johnson's house. With good times and good vibes, you live it up with the love of your life by your side.

Jack J:
The two Jacks decided to host "surprise birthday parties" that aren't very surprising in honor one another. When Jack J's birthday comes around, Gilinsky invites just about everyone he knows to throw a big party for Jack back at home in Omaha. As everyone hops out from they're hiding places when Jack walks through the door, he rocks a hilariously fake look of surprise on his face. A lot of people laugh and you smile and run to his side. He pulls you in for a hug as he and Gilinsky high five. You chuckle; they're so lame. You and Jack socialize with some of his friends before you take Jack to an empty bedroom upstairs. You hand him a box containing a watch that says "Distance," "Flights," "Paradise," and "Doing It Right" on its face. He smiles at you and gives you a quick kiss as he puts on the shiny silver mini clock. The two of you run out of the bedroom and head downstairs while you sing the lyrics of the song that is playing.

Carter:
You and Carter decide to spend his birthday quietly in his home in North Carolina while his parents are out of town. It's a way different environment compared to the bash he threw for his eighteenth birthday a year prior to meeting you. As you sing along and dance to the music blaring in his bedroom, the two of you laugh and stumble onto one another, just having a fun time. As you tell Carter how happy he makes you, he cuts you off with a quick kiss on the tip of your nose. You giggle a bit before you run downstairs to get something from your car. You arrive back to his room to see him laying down on his bed, a smile gracing his features. You smile back and hop on his bed, handing him a bag with colorful tissue paper. He pulls out a SnapBack with his signature on it and he gladly puts it on. He poses for a pic and you post it to twitter with the caption "You gotta love him" before you lie down next to him so you can just talk for the rest of the night.