𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙

Start bij het begin

she sighed. "so umm i just feel like jaejae has been consuming all of your time, energy, and attention since she came and i just wanna know like." she paused.

"you wanna know what?" he raised his eyebrow blowing smoke out his mouth.

"i wanna know like do you still fuck wimme and stuff." she played with her fingers.

"speak up."

"i can't do this." she stood up about to walk away but he grabbed her arm pulling her back down.

"i said speak up."

"boy you not my damn daddy." she rolled her eyes sitting back down.

"so you can speak up only when you got a attitude?" he laughed.

"anyways, i was saying that i wanna know if you still fuck wimme for real."

"you trippin g." he shook his head.

"huh?"

"you prolly feelin a lil insecure, but i'm just making friends and that's all."

"but y'all always be flirting and shit right in front my face too, if you was in my shoes you woulda felt the same way."

"how you gon tell me how i woulda felt?"

"i- ight, nice talk."

"that's yo problem, youn neva wanna talk shit out you just wanna let it go and pretend like nun wasn't happenin."

"and even if me and jaejae did have sum, me and you not togetha." he shrugged.

"you right bro, that's my fault i shoulda realized when you was doin the same thing with lala."

"hold on you losin me right now."

"me and lala situation don't got nun to do with this."

"i mean it kinda does cause the same thing happening all over again."

"but this time is worst cause i really thought me and you was havin atleast a lil bit of sum goin on." she shrugged.

"nah but i find it wild crazy how you tellin me shit bout jaejae but you and that tittie nigga or whateva his name is be doin the same shit." he chuckled taking another pull from the blunt.

"bro why you tryna flip this on me? i can actually say me and tj are genuine friends."

"don't lie and try to act like we be flirting and all that extra shit especially in front of you and other people." she was getting a lil angry.

"heard that before, you can't fool me shordy but ight."

"i can't believe you literally just stayed here and try to make yourself the victim, that's crazy, but aye you got it my friend." she put her hands up in defeat walking away.

"now she mad and walking away from the conversation." he scoffed.

"baeee how'd it gooo?" nia frowned.