𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙

Start from the beginning

"cashapp me right neow." lee came from behind of them into the video.

"hurry up!" draco pushed him out the way ending it off.

"giving me sus vibes." kiki laughed.

"oh shit, we gotta get our cut shit todayyyy." tj smiled seeing a text from kash come in.

"but she also said that the barber got covid." he frowned reading another one.

"aye i got one of my niggas that flew out down hea, he cut hair!" draco tapped his shoulder.

they texted kash and told her that they got another barber and she brought him to the resort.

———

"yessuhhh my mans dravmanutun came got his goonaral natlecated he think he slickle dang olfuckledang ian seen him in a minabadoo tryna get his gootbabang." the barber twisted draco around in the chair.

"yea you already know just got my head pipamatugan onna fuckmayou malontnisees tengabadoo my mans got me the waves socka la ma locka litzzez." draco smiled in the camera.

"now what the hell is this." kash folded her arms leaning against the doorframe.

"and my nuck kizo said he need the froobaby maluknisees."

"fuckleyewwww he tryna get some suckleyangg fuckleyewww yunmanittle fuckleyang." he sung.

"my niggaaaa." kizo burst out laughing.

"hell nah i can't do this shit." jay gave up trying to understand what he was saying.

"aye barber you kinda cutemaloknisees." yanna smirked making ski mug her.

"thank you lil preynikle nuckleyang malotnisees." he winked at her and packed up his stuff.

"yea it's about that time for you to exit." kash shook her head handing him 2 bands.

"uhn uhn make him they permanent barber pleaseeeee." leia said.

"fine, you gon be available for the rest of the summer sir?" kash tilted her head.

"yes madam, see y'all dummies later gotta go get the babydootnang." he waved walking out the resort.

"yo whats that nigga name?" deedee laughed checking out his cut.

———

"fucknomalotnisees

"fucknomalotnisees."

𝐁𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐘
29
𝐟𝐮𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐮𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐧
📍𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦📍
𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫