"What's your name?" Gabriella asked him. Lucius stopped crying. His body broke into a cold sweat when the witch asked him. Will Lucius tell her or not?

OF COURSE NOT! WHY WOULD HE TELL HIS NAME TO THE WITCH?

Since she doesn't seem to know who he is, then let her not know. After all, Lucius would only suffer if he told her. It wasn't a good idea to give his name to this witch. He must hide his identity well!

"Lu..." He uttered. "Lulu..."

Gabriella stopped walking when He told him his nickname. She bit her lips while trying to hold her breath. She hugged the little kid tightly. In her mind, she couldn't but squeeze the child because of too much cuteness.

Lucius who was currently in her arms was disturbed by these actions.

Did she find out?

Why did she stop?

Is she squeezing me to death?

"Ahem!" Gabriella cleared her throat. Lucius was startled because of this. Gabriella became more gentle while introducing herself. "Hello, I am Gabriella. Your name is really cute, Lulu," she uttered softly to him.

When Lucius heard that compliment, his face became red.

BECAUSE OF ANGER!

How could the witch call his name cute? His cool name is the pride of his manliness! Perhaps the witch is treating him like a child? No! HE WASN'T A CHILD! HIS NAME IS NOT CUTE! UNACCEPTABLE!

The child-like entity couldn't help but complain in his mind. How could a mortal insult him like that? He's been insulted many times when his soul was still trapped on that medallion. Being treated like a real thing is unacceptable.

And look at this witch again? She's doing it again!

Lucius stopped rumbling when Gabriella faced a familiar door as she opened it. He turned his head when he felt that the jewel in his forehead changed into crimson. He suddenly sensed powerful mana behind his back.

The head and the heir are here.

The magical being glanced at the two identical people inside that room. There was also a two familiar guest who was inside of that room but he doesn't care about them. His crimson eyes glowed while staring at Mikhail and Gabriel.

'Finally,' he thought.

"Father, A child fell from the sky," Gabriella didn't hesitate to tell him. "He said that his name is Lulu. I think he was being chased by a witch," She explained to him. Lucius grabbed Gabriella's hair while staring at Mikhail.

'YOU'RE THE WITCH!'

The marquis noticed the child in his daughter's hand. His eyes went wide because of recognition.

Mikhail choked while looking at the powerful being in his daughter's hand. There was a clear surprise in his expression especially when he saw that crimson jewel on his forehead. "L-Lulu?" he asked.

Lucius glared at the Marquis. He communicated with the Marquiss using his mind. The boy doesn't want the Marquis to reveal his identity. The witch might trap him again by taking the medallion.

[Dare to tell her my name and I will destroy this world with you] 

He told him.

Mikhail composed himself. When he noticed that the Guardian doesn't have any intentions to hurt his daughter. He immediately agreed. He signaled his son Gabriel to remained silent about Lucius. 

However, Gabriel didn't reply, he just glared at the entity in her sister's arms.

Lucius glanced at Gabriel when he noticed that the witch's brother was glaring at him. The magical being only frowned as he rested his head on Gabriella. 'Why is that brat glaring at me?' Lucius thought.