Hey, isn't this Xiao Bai's voice? She went out to look , it really is the body of that small white dog, Xu Cao squat body, touched the white dog "Bai, why you come here? Is my mother bullied you?"

  Its estimated to be She was not there, her mother wanted to kill Xiao Bai to eat. When she was still at home, her mother's attention to Xiaobai was not a day or two. Now that she is married, her mother must have wanted to kill Xiaobai's to stew, so Xiaobai came to look for her.

  Xiaobai barked twice, and wagged his tail at Xu Cao's legs. Xu Cao glanced at Heizi who was lying next to him, and said to Xiaobai: "If you are not afraid of Heizi, then you will stay the Yang family?"

  Xiaobai barked again, not knowing whether he agreed or not.

  After Xu Cao saw Xiaobai yell at her twice, he came to Heizi, pinched his tail, and yelled softly at Heizi twice as if to please. Heizi raised his eyelids and closed them again after a while. Xiao Bai yelled twice happily, and Xiao bai squatted down beside Heizi.

  Xu Cao laughed twice and went back to the room. Fugui is holding Miaomiao cautiously. The burly man can't even hold a child. Seeing her come in, he smiled: "Is it your little white dog?" 

     Xu Cao  took Miao Miao from his arms, and smiled: "It's probably my mother who caught Xiao Bai's attention again, Xiaobai came to see me, Fugui, if Xiaobai stays in the Yang's house in the future will it not get in the way?"

  Fugui smirked, "what's the matter, just let it follow Heizi."

  Xu Cao smiled when he heard it. All his attention was shifted to Miaomiao in her arms. "Miaomiao, call mother..."

  "lang...."

  Xu Cao was very patient, "Miaomiao, it's a mother, not a lang, it's a mother..." She also held the mother's final sound long.

  "mo..."

  "Mother..." Xu Cao continued to correct.

  She feeds Miao Miao at night. Miao Miao was not allowed to be served at the dinner table before. Chen came to feed them every day. It must be fed every day.

  Tonight Miaomiao ate quite a lot, half a bowl of pumpkin scrambled eggs, and a steamed bun. Now her little belly is lying in Xu Cao’s arms, rushing to Xu Cao. yelled lang....

  A child who is only two years old doesn't remember anything. Miao Miao is not a scared child. And Xu Cao treats this child sincerely. Although the child is unreasonable, she can still tell who is treating her sincerely. This evening, Miao Miao stuck to Xu Cao, and Chen didn't even touch it.

  "Daughter-in-law, you are so kind." Although Fugui temperament is upright, he can distinguish between people's sincerity and malice. He had known Xu Cao in the past, and he always felt that although she was stubborn, but kind-hearted, she really did know how many times better than his previous wife. One in the sky, one on the ground. Thinking of the former wife, Fugui frowned in disgust.

  "What are you talking about? We are all a family." Xu Cao was staring at him so stupidly, her cheeks turned red again.

  Looking at the shy wife, Fugui sighed inwardly. The wife is so thin, when can he eat her.

  Xu Cao didn't know the thoughts of the honest man before her, so she just had a good time with Miao Miao.

  After teaching for a whole night, Xiao Miaomiao finally called her mother, and her pronunciation was correct. she smiled to Xu Cao.

  In the evening, Xiao Miaomiao also slept on the kang. Fugui would not be able to fulfill his wish of  holding his wife.

  When she woke up on the second day, Niu made breakfast. The meal was really  ordinary and unpalatable. They ate the noodles cooked in the morning, and Xu Cao resisted the bowl of noodles and ate it all. The rest of the Yang family looked at it as well. Niu did not eat any noodles.

  Seeing that the big guys are all ready to eat, Niu came to Fugui and said with a smile: "Big brother, I'm going to the town this time. Do you want to sell the prey you hunted back yesterday? Or give it all. I'll help you sell the prey."

  The people next to her sneered, afraid that if you take the prey and sell it, all the money will go into your own pocket.

  Hearing it, Fugui hurriedly shook his head, "No, I'll go to town later, I will sell this prey by myself." The prey was hurt on his leg, and he is still alive now, and the price is also two cents higher. .

  Niu was a little unhappy when she heard that, but she didn't dare to say anything. She just asked: "Big brother dragged the prey to sell? Those two mountains jumped?"

  "We will keep one for ourselves. , There is one that I will take with my wife tomorrow when I return home." Fugui said, grinning, and looking at Xu Cao.

  In the morning, the Niu  was going to the town and refused to go to the field to break the corn. The Chen  gave her a bitter look, but she didn't dare to say anything. Fugui carried the prey to town, and Xu Cao asked him to buy some rock sugar and honey to make grape jam.

  Afterwards, the rest of the people all went to the field, but there were two dolls in the family, and the mother-in-law Chen stayed to take care of the two children.

  After spending a day in the field, when she returned, Xu Cao saw her mother-in-law with a dark face. Looking again, her man was carrying a big sack of wild grapes and pounding it. Seeing Xu Cao, Fugui smiled and said, "wife come and see, I went to the mountain to help you pick the purple fruit in the afternoon. You said you want honey. , I took out another honeycomb for you, and picked up about 30 eggs, which will be brought with you when you return home tomorrow."

  Xu Cao heard this, and saw that there was a big honeycomb next to her. She said why she hadn't entered the door yet. She can smell the scent of honey.

  As soon as these words were uttered, Chen's face became even more ugly, and she shouted: " you went out to hunt for an afternoon, and then picked up a bag of purple fruit. The 30 eggs I could not pick up and sent to their house were really a prodigal. After she said, she seemed puzzled, and shouted: "Fugui, don't move the honeycomb,  leave some tonics for Jun ge to cook."

  Fugui turned around and smiled, "Mother, it's not possible, the wife said she want to make jam with honey, and if there is any leftover, I will leave some for you."

  The choking Chen couldn't say a word.  Chen  didn't dare to scold Xu Cao in front of Fugui. She knew that this bloodless son was protecting her shortcomings.

  When Xu Cao heard the words, she also smiled and said: "Mother, I use honey to make jam and sell it in town. Maybe I can make a few taels of silver. Don't be angry. Then I will pull some cloth for Brother Jun and Miao Miao.  Make them two sets of clothes."

  Chen froze, "The thing you said can really make money?"

  "It should be no problem." This grape sauce tastes sweet and delicious, popular taste, and most people like to eat it. However, after the jam is made, the price is a bit expensive, and she plans to sell it directly to large households.

  Hearing that she could make money, Chen was  happy to and not  saying anything, and she went back to the room after a few mutters.