𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 & 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎

Start from the beginning

"cause somebody wanna get us kicked out the damn store." lee glared at kizo.

"wasn't my fault." he laughed running off to go find leia.

"quaniiii." nia smiled giving him a hug and a kiss.

"we wasn't gone for that long." he chuckled.

"y'all been gone from 8:00 and it's 3pm." she rolled her eyes.

"really?" he raised his eyebrows making her nod.

"this girl bruh." kizo smacked his lips seeing leia sleeping on a beach chair with her feet in the water.

he took a cup and put some water in it before splashing it on her face.

"hey mami." he smiled and she got up and didn't even say anything.

she just watched him with a cold stare before trying to walk away.

"i'm sorry." he laughed grabbing her arm and she yanked it away.

"don't....even." she mugged him with her chest heaving up and down like them lil white boys.

"i'm sorrryyyyyy." he tried hugging her but she pushed him back and pouted.

"i know you not bouta cry, what you crying forrrr?"

"bitch i missed you all fuckin day and you come back here and try to drown me!" she yelled stomping her foot.

"it was just a lil splashy splash." he mumbled.

"yea ight." she scoffed.

"you really mad at me?" he asked walking up to her and she didn't push him this time she just looked away.

"don't be mad at me..do not be mad at muthafuckin me." he said making her start to laugh but she caught herself.

"cute ass, you miss daddy?" he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

"shudup." she rolled her eyes feeling her pet come to life.

iykyk

"i feel that." he chuckled giving her a kiss.

"enjoy y'all lil moments of leia and kizo while you can☺️." - kash

——-

"KASH YOU ALWAYS LATE!" draco rolled his eyes.

she made them go down to the fire pit once again.

"bet you won't get no pussc for a month." she mugged even though he couldn't see her and he shut that shit up real quick.

"ok, so i know y'all kinda dumb but i'm sure y'all know why we here.." she said and they went silent.

"imma take that as a no, y'all ain't kinda dumb y'all IS dumb."

"it's are." lala said.

"fuck up lorax, anyways y'all here because we are going to be counting the votes of the audience to see who will get kicked out."

"i'm scared." yanna bit her nails and ski grabbed her hand.

"i love all of y'all no matter who leaves or stays." nia lied.

she know damn well she don't love lala.

"ok...i've counted the votes...." kash said.

"......you gon tell us?- shhhh" lee asked and she shushed him.

"the results of the votes are locked in. the audience have made their decision. lala and bank, please pack your things and make your way to the front gate."