In fact, she also understands her mother's thoughts. In the past few years, the border wars have been chaotic, and taxes have been heavy. The people have to pay almost half of the food they grow. The family is going to starve to death. In this case, how could her old mother allow her to touch the field? Later, she slowly let go of these thoughts, and grew up to the age of thirteen with one meal a day.

  The story of reading a lot of crossing women show their talents and make a fortune as soon as they cross over, Xu Cao just wants to say that this is all nonsense!

  After passing through these twelve years, she felt that she was about to be assimilated into an ancient person who lived and grew old. Fortunately, she kept those skills firmly in mind, and she believed that she would use them one day.

  Xu Cao thought as she walked, and soon came to the Zhang River in the village. The name of the village was named after this river. This Zhang River is very long, and Xu Cao has never reached the end.

  Sprinkle the fishing net in the river and fix it, and Xu Cao had nothing to do. She found a place to lie down in the shade.

  When Xu Cao slept until the end of this sleep, the sun was already a bit west. She got up hurriedly and ran towards the river. She was small and a little thin. After a lot of effort, she finally picked up the fishing net. She was lucky today. There was a big grass carp in the net. There are a few small crucian carp.

  Xu Cao grinned and swallowed her saliva. It was the first time in this month that she caught a fish of this size. There are usually a few small fish with the thickness of a thumb. It seems that she is lucky today. When she woke up in the morning, she heard the magpies cry. Could it be that there is really a happy event today!

  This grass carp weighs four or five catties, and the three crucian carps also look about one catty.

  Xu Cao dragged the fish net back home, and found that her mother and father hadn't come back yet, she asked Er Ya to boil the water in the pot, and asked San Ya to pull the radish from the vegetable field behind. Xiaoshan saw a big fish, staggered down the kang head, and wandered around behind Xu Cao's ass.

  "Big... Sister, fish... fish, eat fish and fish." Xiaoshan was still a little erratic and shaky.

  Xu Cao turned her head and smiled at Xiaoshan , "Okay, eat fish and wait, and you can eat fish and fish later."She said

Xiaoshan obediently go to the side

Xu Cao scraping the fish scales sharply, breaking the fish belly, and taking out the inside. The fish intestines, swim bladder and fish roe were placed in a wooden basin, the fish head was chopped off, and the fish body was smeared with a thin layer of coarse salt and hung under the eaves to dry. Tonight, fish head stewed radish and fish offal would be good.

  With such a good dish, Xu Cao gritted her teeth and mixed the beans and coarse rice to cook a pot of soybean rice. she usually cook porridge and drink it, but she haven't eaten for a long time, and feel a little greedy.

  When the soybean rice was steamed and the fish head was almost cooked, the voices of Mother Li and father Xu Zicheng came from outside the door.

  "What smell, it smells really good."

  "I'm afraid that the big girl is out again to catch fish. I smell the scent of stewed radish with fish head." This is the voice of father Xu Zicheng, Xu Cao seems to feel that there is a sigh in his father's voice.

  Xiaoshan heard his father and mother's voice, and ran out staggeringly, "Ah... father, mother..."

  Li saw the baby's little son, and hurriedly went forward and hugged him with a smile, "Shan is so good, you know that I will come then out to meet parents, come, give mother a kiss, mother wants to kiss you." Li Shi and Xu Zicheng have already entered the house, and Li looked at the soybean rice in the pot, and her expression changed immediately. As soon as she put it on the ground, she ran towards Xu Cao, grabbed Xu Cao's ears, and shouted, "You damn girl, I'm telling you. You can't eat rice this month. There is not much food left. According to your way of eating, the whole family will be hungry before the end of the month. You damn girl, are you taking the words of this old lady as wind in your ears?"

  Xu Cao yelled in pain. With one hand protecting her ears, "Mother, mother, I was wrong, Xiaoshan, Erya, Sanya, they are hungry, I only use soybean-steamed rice."

  Xu Cao wanted to cry without tears, although she had lived here for twelve years She has long been accustomed to the patriarchal thinking of her old mother, and she still can't help but want to cry. What kind of evil did she have done in her previous life, throwing her into this kind of place in this life, and meeting this kind of old lady!

  "Okay, there is nothing wrong with the big girl, don't beat her anymore." Xu Zicong said and picked up the baby son who was squatting on the ground, "Shan, let's go to eat."

  Li pointed at Xu Cao again.  She chattered for a while, and then she cursed: "If you don't hurry up and eat, it's impossible to want this old lady to bring the food for you!"

  Xu Cao ran to eat, covering her ears.

  One fish head stewed radish, one fried fish offal, and one pickle. Xu's family hadn't eaten such a rich food for a long time, and they all ate it with their belly open. Outside Xiaobai smelled the scent of the food, and sobbed. This little dog was also pitiful following Xu Cao. He often ate up and down, but fortunately, he could sometimes find some food on his own. Just grew up like this.

  Xu Cao hurriedly stripped off the last bite of the food in the bowl, pulled all the bones left over from the fish head into the bowl, and rushed out.

  Vaguely, Xu Cao heard Li's yelling and cursing, "Dead girl, we can't get enough to eat. She still cares about raising a dog. She raise the dead dog when she catches up, so that Xiaoshan can eat well. !"

  "You are so bias. The dog didn't eat our food either. He went out on his own to find food, the big girl gave him some bones, so you stop! Okay, the big girl can't stay in our house for long. Now..." The voice behind was getting smaller and smaller, but Xu Cao was taken aback. Why would she not stay at home for long?

  Throwing the bones in the bowl to the little dog, Xu Cao hurried into the house with the empty bowl, looked at his parents, and asked, "Father, mother, why can't I stay in the house for long? Could it be... Could it be..." she said, with a look of horror on her face. Could it be that her parents wanted to sell her to a big family as a slave?

She knows that her mother is shatter, and she is always beat her, but she is not a bad heart.

  However, the family lacked money, and Xiaoshan fell ill some time ago. She asked the uncle's family to borrow a few hundred dollars, is it possible that the uncle came to collect the accounts? So her parents want to sell her for money? The more Xu Cao thinks about it, the more afraid ahe becomes. There are many such things in this era.

  Li gave her a white look, "You damn girl, what are you thinking! Although this old lady hates your girly move, she is not the cruel person. She won't sells you to be a slave! This time I and your father talking about the marriage, I think the man is pretty good."