informing you something

I have been informed by someone (i will keep them anonymous. Thanks again for telling me <3) That my book has been "copied" on Quotev and I am not really sure what to do about it since I have no clue on what to do when I got "inspired" or copy by someone else. And when I am reading that book on Quotev, I have found that the book has an almost identical plot to the book that I have written.

FYI I won't tell the book's name that is on Quotev since I don't want anyone to go spam there and commenting hate things about the author who has written that book. I don't have anyways to contact the author so I will address it here.

I must say I honestly feel uncomfortable while reading that book and slowly realizing that the book wasn't really inspired but rather blatantly copied my idea from my own book.

My books are mostly written by me just for my own satisfaction since I don't really care about another copying it or reading it. BUT If you want my book inspired for your own book, just dm me and talk it out first. Not just credited my book, but ask me FIRST.

IDC what ways do you use my books but tell me first so I at least acknowledge its existence and that I have no problem with it.

so now, onto the next topic.

I have decided that I will rewrite this book AND discontinue this book because of the situation. Thanks to everyone who tuned in and stay to read this abomination. I really appreciated it. I won't delete this book but I won't write anything on this book here anymore. (it is also because I have another book planned out too)

Thanks for reading and voting, I hope you all stay safe and I love you all.

Edit: i can't find that book on quotev anymore idk what happen but to the author of that book please contact me since I rlly want to solve this out without misunderstanding. I don't want u to feel bad about this and there's no need to delete that book/ account. I'm okay with your books as long as you talk/ask me first <3