1.3 Riddle-chan

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"GEH! Prefect?!"

"Hey there, Riddle! You look super cute today, too~♪"

THE CAT giggles a little as he turns his head to face the oh-so-menacing prefect. "yea! you look especially cute today, Riddle-chan~"

The table stares at the red-haired male with an imminent aura surrounding him. Cater and (y/n) greets the prefect playfully as he gives them a cold glare, The group could know what the red-hair would say as a reply that's more like threatening. Cater and Trey wouldn't lie that they also want to be complemented by the (h/c)-haired boy too, Jealous is also a word that you could describe that feeling but In Trey's mind, there are a lot more thing he still didn't get for (y/n).

The red-haired prefect has a invisible blush on his face as he got complimented by his "friend". "Hmph. Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too"

Cater tense a bit after hearing what his prefect said. "Why did you leave (y/n)-Chan? Come on now~ Please also go easy on me~"

"The bias is real..." Muttered Yuu.

The monster quickly realize who the guy was as his face look a bit shocked. "Ah!? This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony!" Grim quickly called out which didn't seem pleasing to Riddle.

Yuu could feel the angry sensation from the small prefect. "You two are the ones who caused a ruckus yesterday, aren't you?

Would you refrain from referring to someone's unique magic as "a weird collar"? Good grief, the Headmaster is too soft. Letting someone off the hook for not following the rules once will break the foundation.

All those who don't follow the rules should just say goodbye to their heads"

(Y/n) quickly tries to make him a little easy going on the newbies. "Riddle-chan! calm down a little will you..?" (y/n)'s attempt at making the red-haired male calm down seems to work as the male quickly lowers his temper.

"Hmph"

"His words definitely don't match his cute face..." Ace whispered.

"The Headmaster may have forgiven you, but the next time you break the rules, I won't let you off so easily" He remarked.

"Um... By the way, Prefect... Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" Ace shamelessly asked the person who he was talking shit about.

"I was thinking of removing it once you've repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you've yet to do so"

"I'll have you walk around like that for a while longer.
You don't have to worry. The 1st years' lessons are focused more on classroom learning rather than magic training"