1.5 Bad signs

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Alright, I'll head on and bring the tart to the Dorm Head so I can apologize.."

THE CAT looks over to see the group that he was waiting for to arrive. He waves his hand as the group approaches him with a surprised face as they didn't expect to saw him here.

"hey hey~! You are making yourself waiting, Cay-chan!"

"Hey, you're finally here~! What took you so long, me?"

"I'm home~! Sorry for the wait, me~"

The group stun, excluding Cater as they all saw another Cater waiting next to (y/n). It fits him, to say the least.

Deuce stutter out. "Th-there are two Diamond-senpais...!?"

"You were a twin!?" Ace joined.

"Oh, no. I'm the only male sibling. This is my unique magic, Split Card. I can make clones of myself using magic~!" Cater giggles while explaining it. (y/n) also, laugh a little seeing his junior's faces.

"So this is the reason why we couldn't beat him at all yesterday..." Deuce sighed.

"Welcome back~"

"Welcome, Yuu~ ♪"

"It was so difficult~ You made me wait so long, Acey~"

"There's more of him!!" Ace was surprised at how many Cater there were. Man is questioning his sanity.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

(Y/n) could feel like his soul has been fulfilled after seeing tons of sweets on the table at the Tea Garden that the Heartslabyul Dorm. He was quite satisfied with himself that he was the one who designs the decoration. Riddle was the one who invites him and asks him to help him design the garden. Anything for a "friend" they said.

Sweet aroma scatters throughout the decorated garden. He can't wait for the tea party to start as he was drooling at the sight that he was glancing at.

"Make way for our leader, the Red Ruler: Prefect Riddle!"

"Three cheers for Prefect Riddle!"

"Indeed. The roses are red and the tablecloths are white. Truly a perfect Unbirthday Party.

The Dormouse is sleeping inside the teapot just as planned, correct?"

"Of course. The jam to put on one's nose is ready, should the need arise, too"

"Well done"

They could hear the Heartslabyul students cheers in a rather...forceful voice? (y/n) don't know how to describe it but it seems not so natural in the slightest. (y/n) and Cater found themselves looking at his junior in happiness as they were awe-struck at the beautiful garden.