1.7 Sleeping with friends

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I'm so sorry! May I postpone it to tomorrow? Please tell Neigh-chan that I have a problem for now...Huh really?! Thank you~ Hehe Oki, bye-bye~"

SIGHING OUT LOUD, (y/n) sulk down into his comfy sofa in his dorm room. Hugging the pillow that Kalim gave him as a present. He closed the app that he uses to call his manager opening the new app in progress. Well, let's just say that's MagiCam. The reason is clear as to why he must postpone the work, because of his "friend" that is.

Scrolling down on his feed, he saw a post. A post from Neige, his Co-worker, and a friend. Reading the post made him smile as the post states-

"Hello! How's everyone doing? I hope you are all doing great ('。• ω •。') Tomorrow me and (y/n)-chan will be working together on our new advertisement! stay tune~♪"

The comment section was completely fangirling at this point. Most comments are about shipping him and Neige which he found...weird? he thought as he looks through the comment. He wouldn't mind being shipped but he doesn't get the idea. 'Why would a friend wants to become your future-'

Knock

Knock

Knock!

"come in~♪"

There, The night that he wasn't expecting to find a scene this blizzard...? There were Sliver, Lilia, Sebek, and of course, Malleus. This was the last thing he expected to happen in his entire life as he stares at the group figure making themselves inside the room.

"Hi Hi! we just want to sleep here tonight! do you mind?" Lilia starts.

(y/n) was dumbfounded but didn't react much to their surprise. "Haha...Of course not...I just didn't expect everyone to come here" (y/n) dryly chuckle. "Why would you suddenly want to have a sleepover?"

'All according to my plan!' Lilia smirks as he thoughts that his little plan to make them open up to (y/n) would work.

Let's just say that it went very awkwardly as the group's pride was too high to open up to the (h/c) hair male or apologize for being an ignorant person toward the cat, which wasn't very successful like what Lilia has planned. As for (y/n), he was too dense and naive when it comes to this, not knowing what the hell is going on between the group

Malleus wasn't trying to be mean to him but he feels weird around the cat. It was a good pleasant feeling and overall nice but he couldn't describe the feeling so he avoided him, not wanting to investigate the matter furthermore. The rest of the two who presumedly probably feel the same also decided to avoid (y/n) and use "malleus" As the reason to also avoid (y/n), using him as an excuse really.

In the end (y/n) ended up Falling asleep next to Lilia to Sebek's object. Lilia shrugs it off as always while Sliver was the one who has already fallen asleep as well. It was nice...Something that (y/n) never experience before in this past few years living in this hell of a dorm, according to him. It was relaxing, (y/n)'s body was peacefully sleeping, snuggling closer to Lilia's arm. Even when Malleus who seems cold and all feels a little bit weird, he can't name it. Sebek on the other hand freaking out a little bit "tries" to keep his loud voice down to not disturb the cat.