Valentines Day Fluke

Start from the beginning

Gina: Wait, was the bear on top of that shelf in your closet? The big bulging item I saw on top of it that came out of nowhere one day?

Ej: You guessed it. You being short saved that surprise for me *he laughs*.

Gina: Well played Caswell *she pulls him into another kiss which almost grew heated*.

Ej: *he pulls away* you know we have school right *he smirks*?

Gina: Don't remind me. It's hard to enjoy school like I used to.

Ej: Trust me, I'm the exact same way but you gotta give us some props for lasting this long though. Yeah it's only been a little over a month but it's been one long of a month.

Gina: True point. Thanks for always looking on the brighter side of things. I need to learn from you.

Ej: Hey, we learn from each other and believe me when I say that I learn things from you each and everyday *he kisses her*.

Gina: Really? I'm glad *she smiles then grabs his hand*. Ready to go?

Ej: Yes. Want to bring any of your snacks with you today?

Gina: Of course I do. Now I can think of you whenever I eat these in the future *they both smile*.

Gina grabs the snacks and the rest of her stuff and brings them to her room with Ej's help. She can't help but to stare at the stuff lying on her bed before Ej brings her back.

Ej: You okay? You kinda dazed out for a second.

Gina: I am better than okay Ej and as always *she stares him in the eyes* it's because of you *she tears up*.

Ej: Well I'm glad I'm able to do this for someone who is amazing and beautiful and talented and deserves the world and more *he caresses her face then kisses her forehead*. And may I just say, you look absolutely ravishing today.

Gina*blushes really hard because that was a new word* Thank you babe!

He grabs her hand and then they go to school.

At school.

They go to their usual lunch table to go and meet all their friends before school starts.

Ashlyn: Annnd there is the lovely couple of the hour. Happy Valentines Day to you guys. How does it feel this year Ej?

Ej: Different and it is the best different in the world when it comes to G.

Everyone: AWWWWW

Nini: I can't with you two sometimes. Even though saw it coming it's almost too good to be true cause y'all are just too perfect sometimes.

Kourtney: They are perfect...for each other. No more no less. Now give us the deets for the day. With Ej becoming a hopeless romantic all of a sudden I know he has something big planned.

Ej: Well if I did I wouldn't be admitting it with Gina around so that's gonna have to wait y'all.

Big Red: Well Slices has some pretty good Valentines Day deals so if y'all don't have anything planned, come and take advantage of that. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything for you Ashlyn. I promise to make it up to you.

Ashlyn: Biggie, you're doing something you love and making other people happy in the process. No need to apologize to me when it comes to those things. There are 320 more days left in this year that we can make the most out of and I can't wait for when we do *she kisses him*.