Ships: Quackity x Everyone

Start from the beginning

I get home and park the car in the driveway. We all get out and grab our bags of money. We open the door and walk in. I head into the room, I noticed Karl and George headed to Dream's room. I shrug and just put my money bags down. I'm really tired... I flap my wings and sprout my little tail. Before I could turn into a chick, I feel arms around my waist. I look up and see Dream but he doesn't look happy at all. His eyes are red instead of green, I turn around and touch his face. "Baby what's wrong? You look upset you alright?" I asked.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me into his room. I see Karl, Sapnap and George waiting for us. I look around and I'm even more confused. Dream rested me down on the bed while I saw the other 4 get closer. I backed up a bit, "Are you guys okay?!" I asked genuinely concerned. "No Quackity, we aren't," Karl said coming closer. "Then what's wrong?" I asked nervously, Karl then towered over me placing a hand over my cheek. The fear in my eyes increased.

I then look all of them in the eyes and they were red. I then looked back at Karl, "You've been bad Quackity," he said extending my name. I then start to smell the strong scent of vanilla and oranges. My body immediately felt hot and spikes of pleasure hit my stomach. I let out a moanish sigh and Karl removed all my clothes. The four of them left the room leaving Karl and I.

Karl x Quackity

Karl then traced his hands all over the soft spots of my body. I moan out and clench my teeth. He kissed my neck and the next thing I knew my bell rung. My body grows even hotter then before, Karl removes his clothes ands aligns himself up with me. He then slams into me, I throw my head back and moan. He then thrusted into me hitting my prostate instantly. I moan and squirm under him, he then puts a hand on my neck and squeezes the sides.

My eyes roll back as I keep moaning from his thrusts. I then felt him go in deeper and I scream in pleasure. "K-Karl~" I moaned. I looked into his eyes and realized that they started turning brown again. I was on the verge of cumming, and my body couldn't take it. Drool was coming down my mouth and my eyes rolled back again with my back being arched. I felt him cum in me and I did afterwards. I watched as his eyes turned back to brown.

I can tell they are angry but why? I pant, Karl exits my body and turns into a sheep. Leaving the room, then Sapnap walks in and closes the door.

Sapnap x Quackity

He removed all his clothes and climbed on top of me. He then flipped me over to where my ass is in the air. Before he gave me time to respond he shoved himself into me. I moaned out and gripped onto the bed sheets.  He then places both of his hands on my waist, gripping it tightly. His pointer fingers pressed into the soft spot of my stomach causing me to squirm and let out shaky breaths. He then thrusted into me and I moaned loudly, he was so rough.

My body and breathe were hot, my mind was blank and my body wanted more. My bell rings off again, sending a pleasure vibration down my body causing me to moan even louder. Next thing I knew, I cum but he doesn't and keeps thrusting. My eyes roll to the back of my head and I moan loudly, with drool running down my face. He then hits my prostate, causing me to shut my mouth and grip onto the sheets, instantly cumming from the contact.

(Song ended? Recommendation: "Montero by Lil Nas X")

"Sapnap~" I moaned as he kept thrusting in me. My body is in a frenzy because of Dream's fuckin scent and I bet he's activating those bells too. I grit my teeth a bit then my bell rings again, sending a vibration down my body. Okay I get it asshole! I cum again this time Sapnap does at the same time. We are both panting and I can feel his liquid poaring and dripping out of me. He exits my body and transforms into a baby blaze, he then exits the room.

I'm so tired I want to transform back but I can't, Dream won't allow me too... I then sit down on the bed trying to catch the rest of my breaths. I noticed in the corner of my eye that the door opened again. This time it was Dream and George. My body will break if this continues....