Chapter 4: Possessive

(I know what you guys might be thinking. "Nini they don't sound like strippers." They are a special type of stripper. You pay for them to go to the place you want them to be at. The management automatically gets that money. The favours they do is the money that automatically goes to them. They never have any sex with the client; they do it indirectly with toys. Alright sorry to disturb your reading 😅)

(This chapter contains smut 🙄🙄 Horny people.)

Multiple POVs
Quackity's POV

(Song recommendation: Such a Whore Slowed by jvla)

I wake up in a bed with Karl and George. I remember now, last night was interesting. I leave from Karl's embrace and try to get off the bed. I stand up and immediately fall back down, "Well shit..." I said to myself getting back up again. I shakingly get up and make my way to the bathroom. "What time is it?" I thought to myself. I look into the mirror and see myself. "Good, I don't look tired..." I said. I walk back out and grab my bag of extra clothes and head back in. I close the door and take a shower.

George's POV

I wake up on top of Karl. He's holding onto my waist. I look over and see Quackity gone, where'd he go. I hear the shower turn on, oh so he's there. I try to leave Karl's embrace but fail. He has a good grip on me. I attempt to wiggle my way out but then he moves his hand from my waist to my ass. I whimper a bit and look down at him. He's still asleep, how? I feel him squeezing me, my breath hitches. I shake him awake, "K-Karl wake up." He's fighting to keep his eyes open, he finally does and then looks at me.

"Hey baby, what's up? What's wrong," he said in his morning voice. I've never heard it before but I felt a hit of pleasure in my stomach as my face felt hot. He smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. He still had his hand on my ass, he then took his other hand and placed it on my ass as well. "K-Karl!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and I just put my arms on his shoulders. I'm looking at him face to face now and I have to admit his features are so nice.

His eyes are so pretty and they always sparkle. His smile and laugh makes me smile as well. "You're staring George," he said pulling me closer. I looked away blushing, he chuckled and took his left hand and placed it on my chin making me face him. He started kissing me, I fell into it. He asked for entrance into my mouth and I let him. I gave off a little moan before he stopped to look at me. "Wow a pretty boy just for me, huh?" He said seductively. I look away in embarrassment, Karl just laughs showering my neck and face in kisses.

Karl's POV

Damn George was so beautiful, and he's in my arms just for me. I was jealous of the boy who had him in his arms. All admit it but I know one thing for sure that they both belong to me. "You're just gonna leave me out of the make out session?" Quackity said from behind. He climbed on the bed wearing a new set of clothes, he took a shower.

He had black thigh high stockings and shorts on. He had a red crop top with a flame logo on it. He had red lip gloss on that faded out. He also put on a smokey eye. I turn to him while still holding George and I hold out my arm for him to join us. He accepted the invitation instantly. I pull both of them closer to me and kiss both of their cheeks, pampering them in kisses. They both giggle at this action. Call me possessive all you want, I already know I am. I smiled and said, "Let's shower and change our clothes so we could leave. Also what's the time?" I saw Quackity reach in his pocket for his phone. "12PM (lunchtime)" he replied. I sigh and say, "We have to call the other two bosses and apologize..."

Quackity nodded his head and started dialing them both. I look over at George and gesture for him to come with me. He follows suit, I saw him fall to the floor for a bit. I chuckled and watched him get up, he embarrassingly made is way to the bathroom. We both take a shower with each other. I put on light purple stockings and a large sweater dress. One stocking is up higher than the other. One ends on my knee while the other is on my thigh. The dress covers all the way till my lower thigh. The dress had little mittens that I can put my thumbs through since the sleeves are so big they cover my hands. I put on white sneaker heels.