May point din siya, lalo na't ginamit lang siya para makuha ang kuya niya at bigla nalang bumalik si Penny at sasabihin na mahal siya. Sino ang maniniwala diyan?Tanga nalang ang tao, kapag tatanggapin pa niya ito.'

"Iyon din ang akala ko, pero noong iniwan mo ako ay doon ko na-realize na ikaw pala ang mahal ko at hindi ang kuya mo."Jace scoffed. I also subconciously mimicked him. This girl is unbelievable.

"I don't believe you." Jace's words struck like ice splinters into her heart.

"Please, Jace." she sounds begging. I pity her, but I shouldn't. What she did was still horrible!

"J-Jace."

"Leave, Penelope. I'm sick and tired of your whining over me about your feelings and how sorry you are. It's disgusting." Jace grimaced as he gazed at her like filth. Penny's eyes widened and looked down at her hands. She slowly nodded and ran away, crying.

When Penny left, he sighed and took off his glasses. He wiped it using his shirt and put it back on. I blinked when I realized...why was I still here? I should leave. F*ck, Jewel you already told yourself that you will not get yourself in trouble, then why are you here?

Aalis na sana ako ng bigla siyang magsalita na nagpataas sa balahibo ko.

"Sticking to other people's business is rude, Miss Smith," he said which made me stop. I looked at him and he was now staring at me with a blank expression.

"A-akala ko-"F*ck!Why am I explaining? I should leave! I said to myself and immediately walked away. I quickened my pace when I heard footsteps following me. And I know that it's Jace. Whatever energy I give by quickening my pace, he still catches up. He's now walking beside me.

"You didn't talk to me, earlier," he said. I tried to not display any emotion, but I was confused. I thought he would be talking about what I just witnessed earlier but I was so wrong. "Why are you so silent today?" I didn't reply.

Napatigil ako ng bigla niyang hinawakan ang braso ko. I glared at him and he's still gazing at me with his brows furrowed."Ano ba?!" I said as I free myself from his grip, but he was much stronger.

"Do you have a problem with me?" he asked and I sighed.

"Oo!Kaya huwag kanang lumapit sa akin."I said and started walking back to class. However, this guy holds my wrist making me stop. I felt a sudden electricity run through my body by his touch. F*ck!

"Where are you going?" he asked and I raised my brow at him.

"Back to class?"I stated the obvious.

"Did I tell you that?" he asked and crossed his arms. "No, you won't go." My mouth parted by what he said. I thought he was kidding, but he was looking at me with a serious face. Nababaliw na ba siya?! Who is he to control me?!

"Are you stupid?"

"No, I'm not stupid. I'm Jace."ngisi niyang sabi at bumuntong-hininga ako. Calm down, Jewel. You don't want to be expelled.

"Whatever, "I said and started leaving, but he stopped me.

"What happened?"My brows were furrowed by his question.  I glanced at him and saw that he was staring at the bandage where they got my blood for Cassidy.

"May ginawa lang ako kahapon."I answered.

"What did you do yesterday?"Kumunot ang noo ko sa tanong niya. Geez! Why is he curious about what I did yesterday?

"Why are you asking? It's not even your business anyway."I told him and tried to let go of his "wrist holding", but he was not letting me.

"I don't need your comebacks right now, Miss Smith."He warned me and I could see from his eyes that it was starting to darken.

"Does it give you peace if I tell you?"tanong ko sa kanya. Nagdadalawang-isip ito pero tumango din. "Then suffer, "I smirked and tried to let go of his hold, but he was still not letting me. "Let go."I hissed and even glared at him.

"Tell me first."

I rolled my eyes. "I donated blood. Okay?"Satisfied by my answer, he let go of me. "It's no big deal."

"I thought you were...injured." He glances away. I saw something from his eyes behind those glasses. He looks. Concerned? I scoffed. Never in a thousand years.

He's heartless. He would never.

"Why? So you would laugh?" 

He smirked. "If I saw it, I would be rolling on the floor and laughing."

What do I even expect from this a*shole?!

"A**hole." I hissed and walked away. Habang naglakad ako pabalik sa klase ay nararamdaman ko na sumunod siya sa akin. I faced him and gave him a glare, while he stood there looking confused.

"Are you following me?"I accused him and he...chuckled.

"We go to the same class. Don't be delusional, Miss Smith."He smirked and stood beside me.

As we walked back to class, we were silent. Jace wasn't talking and it wasn't bothering him. I noticed that a lot of students were gazing at us. Eyes widen. Murmuring. Gossiping to others, finding a reason why I am with Jace.

"I saw Penelope crying. She must have seen the two in the garden. My gosh. That woman is such a slut!"

Seriously? They're gonna defend a woman who's in the wrong? What is wrong with these people? They have lost their minds.

"You're such a dumba*s for falling into Penelope's tricks."I hissed.

I can feel his gaze on me. A chuckle escaped his lips and combed his hair using his hands. "Who says that I fall for her tricks?"

My eyes widened and gazed at him. "You knew?"

"Of course."A smirk formed on his lips. "I already know ever since she started following me and confessed her feelings." He said. "I saw how she eyed my brother with interest. I saw how she took pleasure in me giving her gifts and greed reflected in her eyes. And I decided to play along with her. It was quite an enjoyment." He looks like he was recalling what had happened in the past. He wasn't looking at me but in front. His gaze reflected amusement. Right, Jace knows how to play. "However, it grew tiresome ever since I broke up with her and now she's chasing me like a wild goose."

"Then, tell her you were playing with her just like she also did to you," 

Why am I even trying to help him?

"I did. She didn't believe me. She said that I was overthinking." He scoffed. But what if she didn't want to believe it because she had already fallen in love with you during the game?

"Right now," I said. "Do you feel that she's in love with you? I mean, what if her feelings have changed and she grew to love you?" I asked him and he's now gazing at me.

"No, she doesn't love me. She loves the idea of me being controlled. She loved the idea that I would give her everything I wanted. She loves that I was head over heels for her." He said. "Which I wasn't. It was something of an illusion I created and it was quite believable because ever since this day, she still believes that I do love her." I was still staring at him and he, too, stared into my eyes. He could read anyone. He could probably read me. But my mind is empty. Nothing was traveling in my mind that I had to hide because I was already saying it in front of his face.

And I hate to admit it, but he's smart as f*ck. And he knows how to play.

And he's now smirking at me, like he read what's on my mind and giving me the telepathy.

I know.

I hate how egoistic and boastful this as*hole is.