"And why would I do that?" Jace asked."I know you have been trying to grab my attention, but you should already know that I am not interested in being with you."Did he just...straight up reject her?!

I saw how the girl wanted to cry at the rejection."B-but-"

"Let's go." Jace turned to me.

"Huh?"I stared at him, confused, He rolled his eyes, grabbed my arm, and started to pull me outside. "Where are you taking me?!"The guy kept on pulling me as we walked outside.

"To the dean's office. I badly want to expel you." He glared at me and my mouth agape. I even came there, earlier!

"Diba suspension pa iyon?"

Expel?! But I just got here! And what would Kuya James say? I'm sure that he would be pissed and forced me to return home.

"I want you gone. For good."

"You're so ruthless!"I cried. I don't give a f*ck if the whole school hears my outburst. "After rejecting the girl, you're gonna expel me?!Bago ko pa nga pasok eh!" He stopped walking and glared at me like he could just straight-up murder me.

"I did it for her good. If she keeps on fantasizing about me and expecting that whatever interaction we have is always telling her that I like her, then I need to wake her the f*ck up. If I don't, this can affect her life."Okay, he has a point though. "And you, you need to stop acting like a brat."

"I'm not a brat."inis kong sabi. He just shook his head and pulled me towards the door. My eyes widened. We're here?!

"Wait here. If you try to leave, I'm not gonna go easy on you." He said and entered the office. I rolled my eyes. Like I would follow him. I ran away.

I don't care if he gets mad when we see each other again and I don't think that we will meet again. Malaki ang campus. It's impossible that we will face each other, once more.

I just don't want to get expelled and face Kuya's wrath. He might take me home and I'd rather not. My plan will all go to waste if that happens.

I checked the map of the whole campus. I smiled when I was almost in my room. It's already 9:00 a.m. and I'm sure classes have already started.

"You must be Miss Smith?" The professor asked. She looked strict as she gazed at me with her rectangular glasses.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Come inside." The whole students turn their attention towards me. I saw Amber, Natasha, and Sapphire sitting in the middle of the classroom. "The only seat available is in the middle of the third row." It's also a close seat to my friends. Two chairs are vacant in the middle. I think the person there, might be absent or it's just an empty seat.

However, the student's faces didn't seem to agree that I would be sitting in the particular chair. They look afraid or..they just don't like me.

"But ma'am-"One of the students protest.

"Silence!" The professor shouted and everyone turned silent. She motioned me to sit and I obeyed. I felt their gaze as I went to take a sit on my chair. So weird.

I felt a pen tapped my back, so I looked at Amber."Hoy! Bakit ang tagal mo?!"mahina niyang tanong.

"I was talking to the dean."

"What did you guys talk about that it lasted until 9 am?" I know that she doesn't believe my lies.

"Don't ask, Amber."

"You should not be sitting there, Jewel." I glanced at Natasha, not believing what she said. Seriously? Her, too?

"He's not going to get angry. There's no available seat left." Amber rolled her eyes.

"What are you talking about? Who's he?"

"The one sitting beside you. He doesn't like someone sitting beside him because he will get distracted." Natasha explained.

"He's not going to get distracted because he's not always in class," Amber said.

"Bakit? Cutting class?"

"Nope. He's the nephew of the dean and the owner of the school." If he's the owner of the school, then why is he still in college?

"Inheritance from his grandfather," Natasha replied before I could ask. We stopped talking when we heard the sudden knock on the door. "I think he's already here." The professor opened the door and the knocker entered the room. I could feel the sudden change in the temperature when he walked in.

"I apologize for being late."His voice sounds very familiar. As he started to walk to his chair, I blinked a couple of times since I couldn't believe who was walking in my direction. His brows furrowed when he noticed me, but a smirk slowly formed when he recognized me.

D*mn!

And here I thought, I'm not going to see this a**hole again!

He took a seat beside me and I noticed all the attention in the class was fixed on the both of us, they were anticipating what was about to happen to their dear new classmate.

But nothing happened, except that he whispered to my ears which brought a shiver down my spine.

'It's nice to see you again, Miss Jewelry Grace Bernard Smith. As I already told you, if you leave, I'm not going to go easy on you.'

HE KNOWS MY FREAKING NAME!