chapter 3

The next day I studied for my math test with Avery. "So...do you like me?" Avery asked me. "...yeah...I really like you!" Then i got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face then put my dark hair in a ponytail.
When i got out of the bathroom Avery had a bong! "So you wanna get high?" I shook my head no. "But it won't hurt you babe!!" I blushed and said "please don't call me babe i don't need to be in a relationship with anybody!" She frowned at me. I took off my sweatshirt we were home alone so I was now wearing a red bra and short shorts. "Girl are you sure doing that infront of me is safe?" She said with a smirk. "Yeah i don't care." I sat in the chair by her bed. And started my homework. "I'm bored. Hey how about i give you a little kiss? Please lets make out?" I sighed and came over there and I sat my leg on her lap the other behind her back. It started out slow then a little faster. My heart was beating. It got sloppy. I put my shirt back on. "I forgot how good you were." Avery said smiling. "Well I'm leaving." I chuckled. I leaned on her door. "How about another chance?" She grabed my belt buckles and pulled me close to her. "Maybe..."
"Not good enough."
"Friends with benefits?..."
"Getting warmer!"
"Okay fine you win i will go give you another chance!!"

When i got home my mom had dinner cooking so i went to my room and looked up some braid tutorials for thick brunette hair. My mom made chicken and broccoli with Alfredo sauce AJ called me .
"Hey! So what happend today with Avery?"
"We got back together..."
"After what that little bitch did to you!"
"Yeah..." incase you are wondering,Avery was caught kissing a boy...a fucking B-O-Y those gross creation God made. I loved her but i don't think she did...

The next day at school I woke up with a giant Dog, my giant dog. She was laying on the edge of my bed.
"Good morning pepper." Her name was pepper because she is black and white. And of course she didn't answer. I went in my bathroom and brushed my hair then did a waterfall braid,then I put in a bow on the two waterfall braids. I went back to my room and grabed a green shirt, pink highwaisted shorts,my gold sandals,and lastly my floral backpack. Then I went to the kitchen and ate my bacon and eggs. "Honk honk!"
"Bye mommy love you!"
"Love you too have a good day."
I got into AJ's car and she drove.
"Oh no I forgot my book!"
"Oh no its a tragedy!" She said sarcasticly.
"I guess your right..."