Denial~ Final Chapter

(Y/N) woke up in the infirmary. She looked around. She saw Jean sitting in a chair beside her, sadness covered his face. She shook his shoulder and he looked at her.
"Jean, where's Marco?" She asked him and he winced.
"Where is he!?" She shouted.
"(Y/N), its all my fault, no one saw how he died," Jean said and the girl started crying.
"No, you have to be kidding me, he can't be dead, that's impossible, he made a promise!" She yelled, hiding her face in her knees.
That day, she had a different feeling inside of her. What was it? Sorrow? Pain? Anger? No. The feeling she had was known as Denial.
She was encouraged to fight, encouraged to push forward. She thought if she tried hard enough, she would see that freckled boy once again.
The day she went on the 57th expedition out the walls, she learned that he was gone. If you want a full break down of that event, here it is:
(Y/N's POV)
I stuck close to Jean. We were grouped together. We had no extra horses, because I had mine. I wanted so desperately to see him again, the boy I love.
I miss waking up to see his freckled face with that ridiculous smile. I miss him hugging me when I got scared. I miss being called his 'princess'. I guess I just miss Marco Bodt all together.
"What are you thinking about?" Jean asked, making me fall out of my thoughts.
"Just normal things, you know," I say. It was not a lie. I thought about Marco on a regular basis, and Jean knew that.
"Marco? I don't think he'd want you to over think about him," Jean replied and I scoffed.
"Well, maybe you're right, babe," I flirted with Jean on a regular basis. It was funny how red he'd get.
"W-what did I tell you about calling me that?!" He stuttered and I snickered.
"Aww, Jean-Boy stuttered," I say and he blushes terribly.
"Wait, what is that?" I ask pointing over to a giant titan. It was running fast and I jumped. Where did they learn these things?
Two scouts went at it and it killed them. Armin fired gas and I followed, firing some.
Armin ran over to the thing and I followed, with Jean following me. I flew at it and got smacked down. It picked me up, crushing me. Armin and Jean stared at it, terrified.
I tried cutting out, but I was too weak. Was I going to die? I already felt bones breaking. I was going to die. This is it for (Y/N) (L/N).
"Help..." I quietly said as it threw me down. I felt all my bones break as I fell. I tried to push myself up, but was greeted by shrieking pain.
"FUCK!" I screamed. I watched as it pulled of Armin's hood. It looked at him and ran off. Armin, Jean and Connie ran over to my body. I knew that I was bleeding, that my leg was in an awkward angle.
"(Y/N)!" Armin yelled and ran to my side.
"Kill me already, don't try to save me like last time, I'm done for," I croaked out.
"No, don't be like that," Armin said.
"My legs are in weird angles, my arms have bones sticking out, my head is bleeding, every bone in my body is pretty much broken, I'm fucking dead, don't worry, where I go will be better that this shithole," I reply, letting tears drop.
"Jean, come here," I tell him.
"(Y/N)," He said as tears fell down his face.
"Jean, kiss me already, I'm dying and I know how you feel about me," I order and Jean leans down. He kisses me and pulls back up.
"Now, the three of you, get out of here before a titan comes, I guess like Shadis said, I'm titan bait, I love you guys and tell the others I do, now, I shall sacrifice myself, go!" I yell and they run off.
I feel pain in every inch of my body. I looked to see a titan coming towards me. I let it pick me up. I screamed so I could bring more of the things towards me. I already saw the darkness surround me as my screams got weaker. I let my final breath go.
(3rd POV)
~The boys~
They heard the screams of terror. They heard the girl they all loved let out her final scream and they knew she was gone. All they thought was that she was with Marco.
But how wrong you boys are...
~Reader~
As the darkness surrounded her, she let out her final breath. Unsatisfied with the dead body, the titan threw her down. And reader, you may want to know what happened to her soul. Nothing did. She died and nothing changed. It was like a movie was over, just a black screen with credits. The credits were actually all your memories.
The memories the girl had were mostly with ,what most fangirls call Marco, Freckled Jesus. From when they met to when they broke up. From when all she thought about was him. Then where she let out her final breath. After that, everything went black for the girl, like the end of movies. Which this was the end. She didn't go to heaven, nor hell. No, she didn't become a ghost. She just went black and no more things happened.
And this is where we say goodbye to the hero of the story. The girl who was actually the reader the whole time. She died a hero too. As life went on, all of her friends felt they had a piece of them missing. That piece was actually the reader. Now we should cry, laugh, make fun of the story.
Denial is what we all feel at some point in our lives. Don't let it hurt you. Thank you for reading! I love you all!
~Fin~