Home

(Y/N) sighed as she caught up with her freckled friend. She slapped his arm and frowned.
"You meanie! You left me behind!" The girl scolds and the boy laughed.
"Stop being so slow then," He says, pokeing the girls stomach, making her giggle.
"Its not my fault my legs are so short!" The girl replies, meaning her 2'9 figure.
"Then grow taller!" Marco says and the girl frowns.
"If you two are going to get married, you should stop bullying each other," Marco's mother calls from behind them, snickering. The children blush crimson red.
"When you say it, it sounds weird," The girl says, hiding her small face.
"I can already see my little girl walking down the aisle,"
(Y/N)'s father says behind her.
"Daddy, stop it!" She scolds her father and smacks him on his arm, playfully.
"Young lady, just embrace it, its going to happen one day," The man says and the kids blush a darker shade of red.
"He'll be my king, and I'll be his queen, like in the books!" The girl says and kisses the boy on his cheek. The adults smile and have a conversation about the two.
"Marco, let's go to my room, we can talk in there!" The girl says, dragging her friend upstairs to her room. They sit on the bed and the girl sighs.
"Marco, you remember the Survey Corps our parents told us about?" The girl asked the boy.
"Yeah," He replies.
"Well, I'm thinking about joining them when I get older, it would be cool to fly around with those jet-thingys," The young girl states and the boy gets sad.
"But many people die doing that! I don't want you to die! Your supposed to be my princess till we die! You promised!" The boy shouts at the girl and she starts crying.
"I'm sorry, Marco, I didn't want you to be mad at me, so I had to tell you," She replies, looking at her feet, ashamed.
"(Y/N), I'm sorry, but I don't want you to die, I love you too much for that," Marco says, wiping the tears from the girl's face.
"I love you too, Marco," She says and kisses him on the cheek and smiles.
"Let's go play tag!" She shouts and the boy chases her.
That they lived, a childhood in a place they called Home. They slowly fell more in love with each other over their years. (Y/N) was the princess and Marco was the prince.
After awhile, (Y/N)'s parents got ill and Marco's parents took her in with open arms. Her parents died and the only person she felt she had left was that freckle-faced boy, Marco Bott.