Trainee

Shadis was currently yelling at certain recruits and skipping others. He came along and yelled at many, scaring them shitless. The girl, (Y/N), hoped for the man to skip her, because she hated being called out in front of large groups.
"What's your name and why are you here?" Shadis asked her. She tensed up and stared at the man before answering.
"(F/N) (L/N), and I joined for the fallen soldiers, sir!" She replied, saluting perfectly. Shadis continued down the line and he stopped at a girl eating a potato. The girl broke it in half and offered it to Shadis. He made her run and she sighed. (Y/N) felt bad for the girl and Shadis dismissed the group.
The girl ran around, looking for her freckle-faced boyfriend. She couldn't find him and she started to panic. Someone tapped on her shoulder and she turned around, facing a boy she found out to be named Jean.
"Hello, Sweetheart, and did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" Jean flirted and the girl smacked him.
"I'm not single," She said and looked around, finally spotting her boyfriend. She smiled and walked over, hugging his side.
"Where the hell were you? You scared me!" The girl said, playfully smacking her boyfriend's arm.
"You SCARED me, I looked everywhere for you," He said and the girl kissed him.
"I did too, I'm just glad I found you," She said, smiling.
"I met another guy here, his name is Jean," Marco says, pointing towards the boy who flirted with her.
"Him, he tried to flirt with me," She replied, frowning.
"I'll make sure he doesn't do it again," He says and smiles at the girl.
"Good, because your the only one I love," (Y/N) says and kisses the boy.
"And you too," He says and hugs her.
"Marco, that's the girl you were talking about, sorry, I kinda flirted with her," Jean says.
"Yeah, and don't do it again. Ever," Marco says, staring straight in Jean's eyes.
"Yeah, I promise," Jean says, scratching the back of his neck.
"Well, I'm (Y/N), a friend of Marco, is a friend of mine," She says smiling a toothy smile, holding a hand out for Jean to shake.
"Jean Kirstein," He replies, shaking the girl's hand.
"(Y/N), we better go take our things to our cabin," Marco says and the girl smiles.
"I had to beg Shadis to let me be in a cabin with you," She says, giggling.
"Wait, you're gonna be in the boys cabin?" Jean asks and the girl smiles.
"Nice to know you'll be my roommate, no sneak peaks," She says, running off.
"What does she mean?" Jean asks Marco.
"Don't worry about it," Marco says, running off to catch his
(h/c) haired girlfriend.