Children

"Marco, get back here!" (Y/N) yelled at her freckled friend.
"You have to catch me first!" The boy teased and the young girl pouted.
"But your too fast, Marco!" She shouted.
"No, your just too slow!" The boy yelled back and (Y/N) smiled. She always loved how her freckle-faced friend would tease her. She ran towards the boy and tackled him. They both started giggling and the girl and boy blushed, noticing how close they were.
"Marco, I've caught you now! I win!" (Y/N) got up and did a victory dance. The boy got up and danced with her. The both fell down and admired the wall.
"Do you think the wall will ever fall?" The girl asked and Marco shook his head.
"Its protected us for years, I don't think it'll fall easily," The boy replied.
"If it does, I'll keep you safe!" Marco added and the girl smirked.
"My knight in shining armor," She says and kisses the boy's cheek. The blushes and looks the girl in the eyes.
"We'll get married some day and live in a castle, like our parents say," The boy said and the girl blushed.
"Do you think we'll get married?" The girl asks.
"Absolutely!" He replies and kisses the girl. It was a quick peck on the lips. They both blushed a deep shade of red.
"Good, because I never want to lose you, I love you, Marco," The girl says.
"I love you too!" Marco replies and they both smile.
"We better get back before our parents get mad again," The girl says, wiping dirt from her dress.
"OK, I'll race you!" Marco calls, running towards his home.
"No fair, you got a headstart!" The girl yells and runs to the boy.