Four of Clubs

"Wait, you guys have already played some games?" I helped put the water generators in place.

"Yea its been like 2 weeks since we got here." Niragi said.

"I...I was only here seconds after Aguni." I mumbled.

"Yea well I think we should head towards the tunnel tonight. Once we come back we'll see if the lights work, and if they do. This whole building will be almost a beacon for the people trapped here like us.

"The whole building is most likely people that know who we are anyways. I don't know how far or how much damage that earthquake was, but I know the tower aren't still up and we weren't the only ones inside the building." Aguni said taking his suit jacket off.

"Lets get to work."

--

Later that night I heard nosies around us.

"The games have started." Aguni said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Lets go." I said getting up.

Once we made it to the tunnel and inside we went into this bus that was covered in graffiti.

2 MINUTES TIL GAME BEGINS

"I was hoping no one would come. I didn't want to hold anyone back." Aguni, Niragi and I looked at the woman that was talking to us as the other got on.

"Whats wrong ma'am?" She stood up slowly showing her leg.

"Its twisted. I can barely walk let along run." She said. Aguni went over to her and helped her sit back down.

REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED

GAME: GOAL

FOUR OF CLUBS

ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE 2 HOURS TO GET TO THE GOAL. YOU WILL ALL ENDURE 4 STAGES EVERY THIRTY MINUTES.

GOOD LUCK.

TIME BEGINS NOW!

"If we stay here we will lose the game. We have to make it to the goal." Niragi said pulling me to the side.

"Im not leaving her here. And we don't have much time to think." I said examining the front of the bus. I looked at the dashboard and in the storage thing and found a set of keys.

"GUYS!" I yell trying to start the car.

"This bus is run on diesel Mio." Dou Dou said running in with Arisu.

"This tunnel is probably filled with cars. One of them is bound to only run on diesel. What if we find it and bring it to the bus. We could definitely make it to the goal." Kuina said.

"We don't even know how far we have to run. Our phones say 0 kilometers right now." Niragi said getting aggravated.

"We have to try all if our options Niragi." Aguni said standing up.

"Why don't you four go and find the fuel. And Ill look around here while Aguni watching over..." I stopped and looked back at the woman.

"Im sorry love. I don't even know your name."

"Im Himari, I live in Osaka." I raised my eyebrow.

"I remember you. You have a shop in the Umeda tower...the left tower right?"

She nodded. I took a deep breath and looked at Niragi.

"Niragi. Do you trust me?" I said taking his hands. He looked me in my eyes and nodded lightly.