♡But you will still want me

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Now let's go " he decided it was time Jay should go back with him.

But Jay was no where near from surrounding yet something in him was telling him he can fix things up.
His mind refusing to go back to that rotten place niki called home, he was so scared of what ever was waiting for him there.

Last time felt like they went to a whole different world the dark ambiance of that place did play it role on changing Niki completly.

And he is not ready to deal with that same niki twice.

He have to do something! His parents! he must inform them.

Niki said their gang planning to come at night, so there is so much time left tell then.

Jay pushed niki off of him and targeted his phone which was on the table next to his bed, he was going to call his parents, they need to know everything!
.

Niki sighed in disaspiration "really ?what don't you understand ?" he roughly pulled Jay's hand, making the phone fly away to the other side of the room then quickly went stepping on it with his heels cracking its screen.

Jay folowed him desperatly kneeling   down to move his foot up.

Niki let an evil laugh, he enjoyed seeing how miserable the older looked, just one move and he will become a piece of art, he run his finger in jays hair and pulled it up " Let's go ".

Jay stood on his feet abandoning the idea and this time he headed out his room trying to escape but he was surprised from seeing two tall, masked men, blocking his way out.

"You thought I came alone and didn't think you would try to escape?" He had already prepared his way in and out.

Their strong hand were on Jay holding him from both side pulling him toward the stairs.

"Niki please" Jay was thrilled
.
"Sunghoon !!" His last chance he screamed his name.
Why wasn't he responding!
.
When they passed by the kitchen to the exit.
"What did you do to him you monsters!!"

The sight of Sunghoon lying on the floor send shivers down his spine he was already knocked down, being actualy their first target, they made him lose conscience in a way to make their work more easier.

"Now this is what I like" Ni-ki really felt himself as a powerfull having everything done the way he want it to be.
.
There was no use on screaming for help, their nearest neighbor was hundreds meters fare from their house, he is just going to be kidnapped like this with no single eye nor ear to hear or witness it.
.
"To the car!" Ni-ki ordered when they went outside.
The two men obied.

The older was quitelly shedding tears by now,  "Niki you promised no one would hurt mee!!" His voice cracked.
Niki didn't seem like keeping his promise right now
.
.
.
The whole ride, Jay kept trembling in fear, his tears were on the edge of rolling down again.
.

They arrived at their destination, one of the men whispered "Behave when we get inside or master will punish you"

They forced Jay into Ni-ki's bedroom.

And tried making him sit down on the bed but he was using all his force protesting pushing them away from him until one of the men held on his arm and twisted it to one side making him scream in pain, he fell on the ground and they left him in peace this time, closing the door behind them.
.

Niki was at the door hearing everything

"Young Master any other request? "

He was slaped hard on the face that his head almost flew from his body , niki's gaze laid on the seconde man staring  deep in his eye  " did I hear him screaming in pain ,or I need to clean my ears?".

"Forgive us, it won't happen again"  the culpable one promissed ,but niki didn't want to deal with him
"I will cut both of your friend's hands and make a soup from it to feed you if he ever dare touch him again" He still addressed the seconde man ignoring the first.
"Yes sir" and they both left quickly.

Niki was hesitating to enter his room , he  could still hear Jay's sniffling sounds from outside , but he is the son's master here, he own this place too he shouldn't be afraid of someone else's thoughts.
He opened the door slowly not wanting to scare him although he did already too much.
he saw Jay currled up on the floor sitting while hugging his both knees

"Don't come near me!!"

He rolled his eyes "I own this place and everything inside which mean I own you now too.
While you you have nothing you lost even yourself to me so don't dare tell me what to do ".
.

He approached him and sat on the bed while Jay was still on the floor "This all is for what you called love , how stupid you were, like do you feel satisfied now that you are with me did I make your wish come true?" how heartless and detestable can he become ? he just made a joke from his love, from being sincere with his feeling ?.

"But don't worry I can fix it, now that you are here I will teach you how you should keep your feeling for yourself"
Niki poured some water in a glass and handed him it.
The older slapped his hand making the glass fall and  shatter on the floor wetting the carpet under him. "I won't be staying here my parents will save me from you!" He trusted them.

"Hahaha" niki laughed sarcastically "and you believe that really ?"
"No body knows where we are right now or if this hole you are  in exist already! your parents have no idea about me, as for Sunghoon he won't understand what happened when he wakes up he will think we both simply got kidnapped".

"And for my name, I didn't give you my real name yet so don't rely on your friend Sunoo helping you out there "he even knew Sunoo, Jay never had told him about his friends, the two  did never cross roads .
Was he stalking him from time to time ?.

Jay was speechless 
Even Ni-ki's name turned to be fake! now what was Jay going to love in him he isn't the same anymore, what is left to love about him ?.
He pityed his stupid heart so much for loving someone as niki.

.
.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
Since there was more than one request  for this story, I decided to post this chapter
If you are reading I hope you enjoy it♡