♡Let me in and i'll be yours

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The next day was Saturday
.
.
.
Jay was in his room with Sunoo.

" I am losing my mind ,I need to find him " he was walking in circles in his room, thinking while bitting on his fingernails like he was trying to solve a mystery .

"Can yo calm down firtht, you argh strething me " sunoo was following his every moves with his eyes, while munching some chips on Jays bed.

"Is it possible, I mean if he do attend the same school as ours ?" Jay questioned his bestie
"Yeah probably, how else could he know about your party then? ".

"But how come I never seen him before ,I am apart of the student representative conseil , I know and I've met almost everyone in my school".

"Then you probably don't know everyone like you pretend too lol " Sunoo rolled his eyes "now stop exaggerating "
"Don't get on my nerves now and focus with me "Jay looked angry.

"Haha OK ok " Sunoo left his both hand up surrounding " You know everyone except him "-"maybe he is just a new transferee and you didn't get the chance to meet him before that party of yours bla bla "

"Yeah it makes more sense if we think that way" Jay looked at sunoo crossing his arms
" umm yeah I think too" Sunoo responded then he started opening another pack of chips.

A nock on the door was heard
"Come in " Sunno invited like if it was his own room
"Ah not him again " Jay face palmed himself.
"Hello" it was Sunghoon , he was smiling sweetly at Sunoo and ignoring Jay " Omg Sunoo! I just followed the light and it ended leading me here ,you are shining too much you know ? Haha anyways how are you doing today " he was being sociable.
"Bulgh" Jay showing he was unpleased by the other's presence.
Sunoo pinched him then a small 'awch'escaped his mouth.

"Fine n you ? " Sunoo was being shy .
Jay saw the blush on Sunoo's face

"I Am Going Out !" too annoyed he shouted making them startled, he never liked his step brother more like he never liked how his step brother would flirt and steal his besties attention from him

Jay and Sunghoon actually didn't hate eachother, on the contrary they were so kind and cool they just sometomes hated the idea of sharing everything they have with eachother.
But Jay showed this side of feeling more than the other one, he was obviously not being mature enough in dealing with this concerne .
.
.
.
.

In the afternoon Jay went to his dancing class spending the rest of the day there like usual.
Staying at home or getting out wasn't actually one of his choices , it was his parents( his father and his step-mother ,which means Sunghoons mom ) even if they allowed him to enjoy party's every week , they mad sure to controle his life and sunghoons too from time to time , they didn't want them to stay home and become a useless persons, so they slways charged their schedule with alot of activities.
.
.
.

Jay was in the locker room changing into his dancing outfits he was alone at that moment cause he arrived earlier than like other days , suddenly some of the students entered there too.

Jay lift his head to greet them, but no sound come from his mouth

Jay lift his head to greet them, but no sound come from his mouth .

He couldn't believe the boy infront of him, what a coincidence , If this is really not a dream ! the boy he was searching for, came with his own feet to him!.
But what was he doing here? did he signs newly for this class ' I am starting to like this kind of coincidence'

Jay wanted to say hi butNi-ki ignored him like if he didn't know him ,or never seen him before, and walked out from the room

Ni-ki ignored him like if he didn't know him ,or never seen him before, and walked out from the room.

Jay didn't have the chance to talk to the younger ,because their dancing professor was really a strict one, he forbiddened discussing other topics in his classe

But that didn't stop Jay from glancing at the younger from time to time, it was the only thing he could do.
The younger did notice his stares too, but kept ignoring him he was trying to be hard to get, giving him the cold side, even when they had to help each other in groupe with learning the instructed choreography.

The younger clearly wanted to be on his own or that's how he wanted the older to think.
But Jay wasn't going to give up " I will be sweet as candy, and we will see if you can still handle avoiding me" Jay talking to himself.

.
.
.
.
.
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Do you actually know that you are digging into your own crave ?