♡Show how much you want me

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
.
.
.

Jay managed to be alone with the younger.

They were in the changing room again ,after the class ended.

"So it was you who stealed everyone's eyes in my party that day ? " Jay started.

No response just ignoring him, even tho he could hear Jay clearly.

'Ni-ki did go to that party but not only for Jay , he has also a mission to accomplish, he had to steal something from Jay's house, but someone found out about him, and Ni-ki ended punshing him on the face consecutivly so he would pass out and won't remember his face again'.

"OK you dont have to answer,
I just wanted to say, ahm.."

Niki turned to face him " To what ?" rising an eyebrow, but his look didn't show any interest in the conversation.

"Ah, that you were soo cool while dancing there, and I admit I kept thinking about you that night" Jay finally had courage.
Niki smirked at his last sentence then left, not caring for what Jay had else to say, he already heard what he wanted .

"Aah, why is this so difficult" Jay closed his eyes in frustration.
.
.
.
.

A week has passed and every time Jay tried to approach the younger, he would just push him away .

'like that time when ni-ki tried a new dance move then he tripped and fell on his shoulder " aagh".
Jay too worried, rushed to check on him and help him get up, he was showing his caring side.
But instead of a 'thank you', Ni-ki held and squeezed too hard on the hand that reached to help him, he was going to crush the olders boons,"I don't need your help" the look on his face was full of hate.
Jay let go of him immediately the younger was being aggressive for no reason' .

Jay couldn't understand how could someone reject him, after being the nicest he can be, always smiling trying to include the younger whenever the class gathered for something, showing interest and caring for consecutivly .
.
'Why is he making things harder for me ? ' Jays thought.
.
.
.

'Just how much are you going to handle it' Ni-ki actualy knew what kind of feeling the older was developing for him, but he chosed to hurt him he wanted to see how much the older could support his cold temper and ugly attitude .
.
.
.

'I will make you cry for me like alittle girl' .
.
.
.

Jay become really sad he suddenly lost his joy and was pouting the rest of the time, he didn't want to be there anymore, even his teacher noticed the change "Jay please focus more" his teacher alerting him.

He couldn't follow the others moves, and ended stumbling with his own feet and backwards.
Ni-ki was there behind him he reacted without thinking , and catched him by moving his hand on the olders waist.

Jays back hit the youngers chest "Be more careful " Ni-ki coldly requested him, making a thin line with his lips showing his annoyed self .

"Thanks " Jay blushed abit even tho he was surprised 'did the younger just try to be gentle to him now ?' He smiled to himself.
.
.
.
.

Now more days passed, Jays joy and motivation didn't fade yet, he waited excitedly everyday, to see Ni-ki on Saturday he even rejected his besties offer to go out on that day.

"ASSH○LE you are clearly replacing Me with that looking like Ghost guy!"
Sunoo cursed him through the phone.

"Sunoo I am sorry, I- I will make things up to you"
"Shut Up! then don't come crying to me when I replace you with sunghoon, I Warned you "
"Wait Not Him!!"
"Bye for now " Sunoo hang up the phone on his face as a revenge.
"Sh*t, he won't really replace me with that silly ice prince right ?"
.
Anyways
.

Niki finaly stoped ignoring Jay, they had to get along or else everything would seem more awkward than it should, even other students were being attentive on their weird behaver toward eachother.
.
.
.
It was Saturday again
.
Niki was going to take the bus like usual he was going to attend his dancing class he didn't miss any of them from the start.

The bus arrived
He went in, scanned his card ,and continued inside finding a free seat when he noticed someone particular
"What the ..?" He went to him
"What are you doing here ?"
"What do you see? I am taking the bus too" Jay smiled brightly the confidence showed on his face too.
Jay had his own driver why would a rich kid like him sacrifice his comfort and take the bus like any other person?

"Whatever move aside" ,Ni-ki demanded.

Jay moved next to the window so Ni-ki could sit beside him.
He was happy his plan succeeded, he was going to continue on following the younger until he agree to be with him , is what jay thought.

But Ni-ki's thought was different.
'My plan succeeded, you turned out to be so naive ,I will make sure you fall deeper for me until your nose touch the floor, just wait'

Actually Ni-ki was so annoyed he thought the older was going to ignore him at first, for him the more the person was difficult to convince the more it was interesting, but Jay seemed too easy he was ready to open to him from their first encounter.
Was he that cheap or was he really sincere with his feelings ?.
.
'There is only one way to find out'.
.
.
Niki smirked to himself thinking of what he was going to do to the older.
.
.
.
.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Its always between love and hate .
Let's see whos the strongest between the two, and who is going to break first?

If you are enjoying the story I'd love it if you give a vote too.
Thank you for reading ♡