''It's cold down here, I thought yall were humans'' Marinette mumbled. ''Well we are used to it and second, we wear on cozy clothes down here'' He added taking off his jacket and putting it on her. ''Thanks, Kitty'' she smiled before everyone started coming into the room.

''Oh, cookies'' Max smiled. ''Thanks,'' Another winked at her and Chat growled. ''Was that a growl kitty'' she whispered in shock. ''Yes it was and if I see you blushing for anyone of these guys say I'll have to punish you okay'' he pulled her on top of his leg so she was now sitting on his lap.

''Damn, these are good where did you learn to bake'' Paxton asked Mari after trying one of their cookies. ''Adrien baked them actually, and I learned to bake from my parents, they have a few bakeries and cafes and I used to help out after school and on weekends so all that flour in my hair paid off''

''Yes it did indeed'' Chris added to the convo. ''If you all wanted to eat you could've just called a meeting in the kitchen, what's this for'' Chat spoke up getting bored. ''Well we were going to talk about some people but I will do it when Marinette isn't here and we have to talk about Nathaniel, also the Colombians are sent another shipment but Evillustrator hijacked it.'' Caleb the guy that gives chat notifications like a phone spoke up.

''Who is Evillustrator'' I am changing my seating to in the middle on chat's lap so that he rested his head on my shoulder while his arms wrapped around my stomach. ''Well his name is Nathaniel Kurtzberg whom you know as Nath or just Nathaniel but-''

''But there is also a gang of people who own something called a miraculous, like chat's ring, that what gives him the cat costume and there is a bee, a fox, cat, turtle, another fox, ladybug, etc. I can get you a list of you like'' She held his hand admiring the ring.

''No thanks go on'' Mari said. ''Okay so we will talk about the other stuff when Mari isn't here, you have to stay a good girl, so stop pouting'' He whispered the last part to her, the blue crossed her arms and leaned back unto him and curled up into a ball on his lap.

''I'm still not changing my mind you can pout all you want'' He said and she groaned. ''Fine, go on''

''Alright so, we all know Mari was kept by Nathaniel so all we have to do is find out where, we know she was at his house, at the warehouse we burned down and one more place, we need to find that one place,  if we do we'll get the shipment, the money and the crate back.''

''And how are we finding this place since it was off our radar'' Max asked and Caleb stopped and thought before shrugging. ''We use our secret weapon'' Devante shot up looking at me before they all turned to me.

''Me, how am I your secret weapon'' I asked confused. ''Well, you are the only one that has been there and long enough to gather details,'' Caleb added. ''But I can barely remember anything and most of the time I was blindfolded''

''You can still hear, and smell, just five minutes'' Devante asked. ''You can say no if you don't want to'' Adrien whispered. ''Five minutes, it will be okay I guess...''

Adrien's P.O.V

Mari agreed to help us, but I'm sure deep down she didn't want to try to remember what she went through but she did it anyway. ''Okay so just sit here and put this on'' Caleb basically one of my secretaries ordered. doing what he asked she put on the blindfold as she sat down on the chair in the empty room.

''Just sniff it'' Davante ordered. ''What is that is it safe'' I asked as he held something like an inhaler to her nose. ''It's to clear your mind to help you focus so yes it is'' he Answered.

''What do I do'' Marinette asked. ''You just try to remember what you see, saw, felt, taste, smell, what you heard you know just focus''

''Okay uhm, after they got me out of the car, and after they called you they drove about erm... three miles I would say, uhm, the mountains I think, it was cold, but I could hear a waterfall or a rough river not far off. Uhm they uhh took me to a room smelled of wood like a new cupboard but the floor was hard, concrete Uhm they took the cloth off my eyes a-and some men came in with a uhm a whip and i-it had thorns o-on it and they asked me q-questions a-about you a-and I said I-I didn't k-know anything.''