Yours Truly.

May 17th 1859

This was it and there's nothing he could do about it. As the blood flowed out of his body, life flashing in front his eyes; the pain engulfed him. Pain so horrible, it was numbing. He wanted to scream, to just let it out but with his mouth hung open, and all the words tumbling in his head: nothing came out.

Turning his head to the side, his legally proclaimed nemesis. Eyes open, and body lying cold and dead on the floor. If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that this certainly wasn't an ideal death. Once upon time, he wanted to be a general. An infamous general, known and looked highly of by all. Remembered, respected and will never be forgotten. They will make a funeral, in which they shall not cry but instead celebrate his life achievements; He will be made a statue, in which once every year those after him will come and place a flower in honor of his spirit. But look where he is now.

oOo

August 17th 2021

"This is stupid. I'm telling you, this is the peak of stupidity." Said Victoria, looking around the narrow staircase. "Have you guys never watched any horror movies?"

"Well where else are we supposed to go?" Asked Rue, annoyed by Victoria's antics. "We're stuck in here because Theo just can't shut a door slowly to save his life."

"I told you!" Theo shouted pleadingly, "it was an accident."

"Yea, an accident that will get us killed." Said Rue. Everyone stayed silent knowing she was right. Dramatically enough, could be the end of their lives for all they knew. Who knows what's down here? A passageway in a school is frightening on its own, but this just felt like a one way ticket to their doom.

The way down felt somewhat of an eternity to Victoria. The lower they went, the lights slowly went dimmer and flickery nearing the ground. She realized how her heart was beating remarkably fast as she her eyes wandered amongst the place. Dirty stained walls and is that a half eaten rat? Oh- ew- no- why is it- how do I clean my eyes out.

It was silent between the five as they were all going down, though they'd rather not admit it, they felt a little afraid of what's to come. Certainly they were scared of the place itself, but the group were indiscreetly mortified most of all knowing it was each other that they were stuck with. Really, out of everyone at school they could be stuck with it was the people they were all- at least up to this point- successful of ignoring.

The stairs were made out of rocks. Slippery, dirty, and oddly shaped rocks that seemed unevenly cut into a staircase. They reached the end but it truly wasn't what they expected... but really, what were they expecting?

What would've been an empty area if it weren't for the rotted skulls and bones scattered messily around the room. Four doors stood from the view of the stairs, two placed side to side and the other two on each side of the room.

Theo was the first to arrive. As the realization of the place fell on him, immediate regret took over his face.

The others followed not long; Andrew avoiding any contact with the other four, Rue looking at all the stained blood on the stair walls that everyone else seemed to either gloss over or convince themselves it's dried up ketchup, Callidora looking around the place in much awe and Victoria whos screaming internally.

"Uhm.. guys?" Muttered Victoria nervously.

"What is it?" Rue asked.

"...Is that... that's blood... right?" Asked the girl shakily, pointing towards the stained wall.