Chapter 5

Cassandra was bashing against the walls to attempt to escape while the girls sat on a rock watching. "We told you, it's impossible to get out of here." Hayley said with a sigh.

"I refuse to give up girls, we are coronians, and we never give up." Cassandra said as she turned back to face the girls when suddenly, a flicker of light shone in Cassandra's eyes making her look up and smile. "Aha, I knew there would be a hole somewhere." She said as she climbed up to the hole and used her sword to make the hole slightly bigger. She tried to fit through, but was too big. "I can't fit. Sorry girls, looks like we're going to need to find another way out." Cassandra said as she began climbing down.

"I can fit." Avery said, making Cassandra look at her.

"Absolutely not. It's far too dangerous for you Avery, there is no way I'm letting you-." Cassandra said as she closed her eyes to make a point when suddenly Hayley spoke up.

"Good luck Ave!!" She called, making Cassandra turn around to see Avery climbing out the hole.

"Avery Fitzherbert, you get your rear end back down here right now." Cassandra said as she climbed up to try and reach her, but Avery was too far away from the hole for Cass to reach her.

"Sorry Aunt Cass, but I've got to do this, I may be the only hope to free us, I'll find out where we are and get some help and I'll come back for you and Hayley. I can do this Aunt Cass, I know I can." Avery said through the hole.

Silence... That's all that was heard for a few seconds until Cassandra sighed. "Alright, but be very careful. If anything happens to you, your parents will kill me." Cassandra said in defeat.

Avery smiled and took hold of Cassandras hand. "Don't worry Aunt Cass, I've learned a lot from you, I'll be fine." She said, then, she was gone and Cassandra sighed.

"Don't worry, she's the strongest girl I know, she'll make it." Hayley said, which made Cassandra feel slightly better.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Come on everyone! They have to be somewhere." Rapunzel said as her and her search team continued to look for Cassandra and the twins.

Suddenly, Owl came flying down landing on Varians shoulder. "Owl, did you find anything?" He asked, Owl hooting and gesturing to the distance in front of them. A small figure running towards them.

"Be careful everyone. We don't know who that... Wait... Is that? Avery!" Eugene said as he looked closer, his and Rapunzel's daughter running towards them.

Rapunzel jumped off Fidella and ran towards her daughter picking Avery up. "Oh Avery. Are you okay? Where have you been? Where's Cassandra and Hayley?" Rapunzel asked.

"Woah, slow down mom, their fine. But we need to go help them escape." Avery said.

"Escape? Escape from where?" Eugene asked coming over on Max.

"They're stuck in a weird prison and we need to get them out." Avery explained, Rapunzel nodded and put Avery on Fidella before she climbed on as well.

"Come on everyone, Pete, Stan, I need you two to go and alert the other guards, we have no idea who were up against." Rapunzel ordered.

"Yes ma'am." They both replied before turning around on their horses and riding off to alert the other guards.

"Everyone else, we need to go and try to figure out who is responsible for this kidnapping." Rapunzel said as she flicked the reins, Fidella galloping away in the direction that Avery had said she'd come from.