Huo Zhonglin's eyes were on her hand.

Lu Nanqi suddenly understood that he didn't want to stay longer for a while, so he turned around and left.

Huo Ping hurried to catch up, "Wait."

Lu Nanqi turned his head, "What else?"

"There was an injured person in the infirmary who escaped. It must not be peaceful tonight. The fuel in the base has been exhausted. Today There are many street lights turned off at night, and there are black lights everywhere. I'll take you a ride." Hoping explained.

Lu Nanqi was funny, "I'm not a weak woman."

Sending her off really insulted her.

"Thank you for your kindness, but it's really not necessary. It's better to keep your people and solve the immediate matter." She glanced in, "especially for some people, don't be blindly naive and optimistic."

Chapter 342

"Hmph, what do I think, you don't need to teach me!" The man snorted and left with an angrily wave.

Lu Nanqi shrugged and turned to another place.

Hoping wanted to send her off, but thinking about the bunch of people behind him, he chose to stop.

He wasn't really worried that those who fled outside and injured would pose any threat to her. What he really worried about was in fact Xi Lingzhi, who had just left.

That is a lunatic who can give his life for research.

He wants to study the crystal nucleus, and he will certainly not give up easily.

On the way, she will definitely find a way to steal the crystal nucleus in her hand, and even make her trouble.

"Huo Ping, don't come in yet." Huo Zhonglin has urged in the room.

"Come here." Seeing Lu Nanqi's figure drifting away, he still entered the house.

She is first capable, and believes that even if Xi Lingzhi really asks a helper to trouble her, she will definitely be able to solve it by herself.

...

Lu Nanqi didn't go far when he heard her footsteps sneaking behind him.

The foot noise is not only messy, but also quite loud.

At first glance, he is not a person who is good at tracking.

She blew her whistle as music, not reassuring the people behind her.

The further you go, the darker the surrounding environment.

Not only did she not walk fast, but she put away the flashlight instead.

The whole world is plunged into darkness.

The footsteps behind him became bolder, and he moved forward very quickly without hesitation.

Feeling the approach of the people behind her, a violent wind approached her back.

A wooden stick hit her head in the night, and when she was close at hand, the sensitive side of her figure avoided the wooden stick's attack.

The slender fingers squeezed forward, grabbed the opponent's wrist, and buckled his veins with five fingers, and the opponent made a ghostly cry like a pig in an instant.

Screams of sorrow resounded through the silent night sky and passed into the hearts of everyone shivering in the room.

"It hurts..." Xi Lingzhi ghost cried, "Do you want to hurt me, don't you let me go..."