That psychic zombie is growing its team, and it intends to deal a fatal blow to the base with this.

In other words, its brain at the moment is running at high speed.

The moment of work is also the time when its brain is weakest.

Lu Nanqi seemed to see the best opportunity.

She quickly moved her hand, and through the two rows of corridors, the vines were wrapped around them, and her body swayed vigorously. The gasoline released from the space was accurately spilled on them, and she focused on the zombies on the periphery, and circled it in a full circle.

From a high place, you can see Meng Lun flashing by with Wu Wenbin.

It seemed that everything went smoother than they thought.

Chapter 302

On the calm surface, the waves have been surging, and they still don't know it.

In the darkest corner, a zombie was struggling to dig the crystal nucleus in the head of the zombie approaching it, digging with both hands continuously.

Those zombies whose crystal cores were dug out immediately fell to the ground and did not move. Not only did the zombies not escape, but they kept moving up.

If Lu Nanqi could lower down a little further and get down a little bit, he would probably be able to discover the abnormality of this zombie.

It's a pity that, looking down from her side, the place where this zombie stays is just a dead end.

The zombie who was earnestly supplementing his abilities suddenly moved, and suddenly turned his head in the direction of Lu Nanqi. At this moment, the disgusting face that was soaked in flesh and blood seemed to become even more hideous.

Its throat uttered a low whistling, an expression of anger and depression.

Lu Nanqi was hanging in the air, for no reason. Suddenly, he felt his brain dull, and a bad premonition developed in his heart.

Intuition tells her that something is wrong here.

She quickly retracted the oil barrel in her hand into the space, and shook her body vigorously, intending to jump back into the corridor.

But at this moment, my mind suddenly felt like a needle-stabbed pain.

Let her take a breath, her thoughts stuck, she hung her body in the air, and suddenly fell down.

The zombies below roared in excitement in an instant.

It was this roar that pulled back her temporarily blank thoughts.

The body dropped rapidly, but in a breath, she was about to be caught by the zombies reaching upwards.

A vine rose out of the sky between the electric light and flint, and re-wrapped the windows of the residential houses.

Her body passed by the zombie's hand, and then swung back on top.

With only a millimetre of distance, she might be eaten by zombies, and the whole process was shocking and dangerous.

She successfully jumped back into the corridor and squeezed a sweat for herself.

I was too careless, I didn't notice the psychic power zombies, it was here.

She looked down, but unfortunately she didn't see anything unusual.

Those zombies just looked up at the direction she was in, roaring with excitement, suppressed in their throats, it was the desire for food.