47. Mile High Club.

Start from the beginning

"This- This is awesome!" She cheered, walking out of her room to the common area, catching other's attention. "I can literally sleep on that bed for the whole flight." She sat in front of Kristyn, making all of them chuckle. Bucky was sitting in front of Sam.

"Well, you can, considering its almost a 4 hours flight." Kristyn told her with a smile.
"For real?" Trease asked frowning, she nodded "awesome." She stood up, walking towards her room "see yaa later, losers." She said before disappearing into her room. They all chuckled. Kristyn was relaxed now, knowing that her sister was fine and back to her normal self.

"Is there any specific reason why you're going there?" Bucky asked Sam, taking a sip of his wine.
"Actually yes. My parents' boat is damaged and Sarah wants to sell it-" Sam started, Bucky looked over to Kristyn who was wearing an off shoulders top, leaning back on her seat, which made her breasts raise and highlight her collar bones at her every breath, the chain of her dog tags grazing them, seducing him, unanticipatedly. "so I'm gonna fix it and pursue her not to sell it" Sam's fuzzy voice became clear to Bucky.

"Hun?" Bucky moved his gaze from Kristyn to Sam. He didn't listen to half of what he said but he got the gist of it. "Oh, yeah, yeah, sure man." Kristyn moved his head to look at him, furrowing her brows with a small smile at his ambiguous reply.

Bucky cleared his throat, recollecting Sam's words.

"Yeah, I can give you a hand with that." He said to Sam, while moving his finger over the rim of his glass, looking at Kristyn who was looking back at him, her eyes flickered down to his hands, her breath hitched at his action.

"That's great man, it'd be a lot of help." Sam said, smiling at him.
"Yeah, ofcourse." Bucky said looking at Sam for a second then back at Kristyn, licking his lower lip than biting it, giving her the sexy eyes.
She cleared her throat, adjusting in her seat.

"Alright, Imma take a nap." Sam said standing up and walking towards his cabin, Bucky gave him a nod and drank down the rest of his wine in one go. Kristyn was looking at him with raised brows as he exhaled and put the glass down, not breaking his gaze from her.

Happy walked in, flinching both of them and make them look at him.

"The plane's on auto pilot." Happy said, sitting down on a seat beside her.
"Thanks, Happy." She said to him sending him a humble smile.
"It's not a problem." He replied with a slight grin.

Bucky stood up, walking towards their room, Kristyn looked at him as he turned to look at both of them.
He opened his mouth to say something but he looked at Happy then at Kristyn and just shrugged raising his brows and left.

"I'm gonna rest for a while." Happy said, leaning back on his seat.
"Yes sure, I'll leave you alone." Kristyn said, sending him a smile and standing up.

She shook her head taking a deep breath as she walked over to their cabin. She put her hand on the knob and before she could unlock it, the door opened and Bucky grabbed her wrist, pulling her inside hastily, making her yelp. He slammed the door shut, hitting her back on it.

"What are you doing!?" She whisper shouted at him.
"What am I doing? what were you doing?" He asked in a husky voice.
"I didn't do anything." She mumbled slowly. Bucky eyes were wavering between her eyes and lips until his gaze landed on her hard nipples poking through the thin fabric of her top. He growled and smashed his lips onto hers. Kissing her hungrily, sucking and biting her lower lip, moaning into each other's mouths.

He trailed kisses down to her neck, nibbling and smooching over her sweet spots. She was hyperventilating, eyes rolling back, one hand entangled in his hair as Bucky's hands went under her top, up at her breasts, grabbing them.