??? : Moon Breathing , First Form...

Ivan : 'a Breathing?! '

Ivan readies himself and then the Demon said

??? : Dark Moon - Evening Palace!

Ivan saw the crescent moon and evasive it successfully.

Ivan : Crescent Moon... Thats your skills!

He saw the other one uses his Breathing. The Avalon can repair any wounds inflicted against him. The Moon Breathing First Form was able to wound his cheek.

Ivan : Dang...

The Bird was able to contact the Demon Slayers. Ivan have to wait for them to get here.

??? 2 : Lighting Breathing First Form : Thunderclap and Flash!

Ivan dodges those Black Lighting. Ivan used his Strike Air to match it. However it was a tie. Ivan used his speed to run at the forest and hide there. But now he has only way to dodge every attacks coming at him. However the Fourth Form almost caught him.

Ivan : Dang... They are persistent.

The Avalon was able to keep up and able to heal him fully. He was able to hide in the forest with low survival. He went to the mountain to make sure he was safe... His presence concealment works.

Ivan : ...

The Two demons weren't able to find him... Those two are dangerous. Ivan thought of it. Those two might be able to rival Muzan's power. Until then Ivan was able to get home quickly. Ivan and the three girls were already there. Until a hat talks.

??? : Lady Lala, Princess Momo and Nana...

Ivan : Why is there a hat talking?

The three saw Ivan tired and.... Having problems at first. Until one of them called her it was her men...

MB : Please Lady Lala and princesses come back...

Ivan : Seriously you girls have a lot of explaining to do...

Ivan and the three jumps out of the window and found a way however... A demon again. Ivan uses his Katana and started slicing them... In a speed. After some demon attacks. Ivan saw it as a safe place.

Ivan : Now then you three needs explaining to do...

Ivan facepalmed and sighed at the three. The three sort of twiddle their fingers... After a brief explanation.

Ivan : So you three are princesses and getting married or rather forced married. Am I correct? Is there any what am i missing?

They nod and missing none... Ivan have no idea but to call Sirzech. After all he needs his house to be bigger. Since he help the Rias Peerage to be free also himself.

Ivan : Fine, We'll sort this out. You three need to return eventually. I'm only a lone man who seeks revenge at those who wanted me killed. You three aren't safe with me.

But then a group of men and one with armor appears in front of them. Ivan readies his swords. He looks at the man. He seem to be invader.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ivan looks at the papers. Annihilation list. He's also a part time Assassin. They look at the paper...