💜Part:30 Epilogue💜

•Surprise!!Some of my beautiful readers wanted me to do an epilogue soo here u go•

(after 2 years)

*y/n's pov*

I woke up and got ready for my practicals.Soo yeah I'm now doing an training in seoul international hospital for becoming an multi-specialist.

Soo yeah I'm now doing an training in seoul international hospital for becoming an multi-specialist

*my clothes*

I then got a call from???? I smiled widely and pick up the call.

???:Good morning love~❤
Y/n:"Good morning babe~❤(I'm literally cringing while writing this)
As I was talking to him jin oppa shouted saying that the breakfast is ready and told me to come downstairs.

Y/n:"Bye babe oppa is callin me...love u~"
???:"Love u too and bye bby"

I then rushed downstairs after sliding my phone in my pocket with my other things which I'll be needing in hospital.

As I entered in the dining room Jin oppa was scolding joon oppa for breaking 15th plate of this week😑.Hobi oppa was drinking his sprite and suga oppa was sleeping with his head on the table.Jimin oppa was laughing while trying to fix the plate but fell down from the chair. Tae oppa was flexing his new gucci watch to jk oppa who was ignoring him and drinking his banana milk.

I sat at my seat while taking an bowl and put some fruits in it and started eating in unbothered by the chaos happening around me.
I was also a lil nervous as now I've an bf without oppa's knowing and he wants to meet them today at evening.So now I've to tell oppa's or they're definetly going to kill me.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and yes now they all were looking at me.

Y/n:"U-uhm I wanna tell u all somethin?"

Jin:"Go on my princess"

Before they all start fighting on mine and ours I immediately said, "Ihaveabfheisreallyniceandhandsomeandandoctortoo"

Bts:"Huh!??"

Suga:"Can u repeat it doll but say it slowly we couldn't understand what u just said"

Y/n:"I have a....bf he is really nice and handsome and he is a doctor too...."

And that's how the chaos started. They all started shouting and scteaming freaking out.I calmed them down.

Jk:"Wht's his name?"

Y/n:"His name is Choi Yeounjun and he is an dentist"

They all nodded trying to calm themselves down.

Y/n:"U-uh and he wants to meet u all  today ib evening"

Jin:"Ok princess but if we didn't liked him then u have to break up got it? And from how much time r hiding this from us?"

Y/n:"Yes oppa and 1 year and 6 months"

Namjoon:"Ok now u can go we can talk about this in evening as u r getting late for ur practicals"

I nodded and kissed their  cheeks and head to my car and drove off to hospital.

*time skip at evening*

(still y/n's pov)

I came home from hospital and go inside to be greeted by all of my oppa's sitting in living room watching tv.

Y/n:" Hi Oppa's"

Bts:"Hi baby sis"

Y/n:"Yeonjun will come a lil late as he got an patient just now.Its fine na oppa?"

Namjoon:"Yeah butterfly it's perfectly fine btw u should change ur clothes"

I nodded and go to my room and took an quick hot shower.Then change my clothes and go downstairs.

*my clothes*(ignore the purse pls)

I put my hair in an messy bun while going downstairs. As I was going to sit beside oppa's the door bell rang. My brothers got stiff and I jumped up and ran to the door to open it.

I jumped on yeonjun my bf and pecked his lips (cringe pt.2).

Y/n:"Come inside babe.My brothers r really excited to meet u"

Yeonjun:"Yeah babe I'm also really excited to meet them"

*no one's pov*

As soon as y/n and yeonjun entered the living room bts death glared at yeonjun as he was holding y/n's waist.

Yeonjun got a lil unconfortable under their gazes but ignored it and smiled while bowing 90° to them.

Y/n:"Ok now introduce urself to eachother I'll  go and brong some drinks and snacks ok?"

As soon as y/n leaves the living room yeonjun introduced himself to them and bts also introduced themselves to him.

Aftet they all sat down bts started asking questions to yeonjun like will he take care of their princess and bla bla bla....

(sry ur author don't have that much knowledge of romantic things.Soo forgive me😭)

Bts got really happy knowing that there is someone who love's their sister as much as them.

Then soon y/n came with drinks and snacks and saw het bf and brother's getting along. She got really happy.

*Time skip after yeonjun has left to his own house*

(y/n's pov)

I cuddled oppa's after changing into some comfy pjs and we all drifted to sleep after telling eachother I love u's and all...

*my pjs*

         ✨ (THE FINAL END)✨

•Now byeeee and take care of urself and love u all...💜💜•