💜Part:23 Hospitalized💜

(Bts's pov)

We all reach the nearby hospital and immediately took y/n inside.Some nurses saw us brought a stretcher. They called the doc and they took y/n to the operating room.

We all sat at the waiting room.We all were worried as our princess was badly injured.

*time skip after 2 hrs*

We all were now getting angry and impatient as the doc was taking too long. As we were going check what is happening inside the doc came outside.She came towards us and told us to follow her to her cabin.

We all go inside and took a seat and some of us just stood there.

*doc's cabin*

*doc's cabin*

Doc:"Ms.Y/n's condition is now stable but becoz she has lose a lot of blood.She has gone really weak. So I suggest u all to take care of her as much as possible... And here is the recipt of the medicines.U can take it from the nearby pharmacy".

We all nodded.

Jin:"When will she be discharged?"

Doc:"Right now she is unconscious so I prefer u all that she should be admitted for some days".

Jimin:"Can we meet her now?"

Doc:"Oh...yeah u can. She has been shifted to *** room number"

We all nodded once again and thanked the doc and exit the cabin and go to the room.

*y/n's room*

*y/n's room*

We all entered and saw our baby sis laying on the bed with some wires attached on her body and bandages all over her body wher she was injured.

It broke our heat to see her like this. She is always so cheerful,childish and bubbly.

We all were crying a little as we remembered our memories with her.

Jin:"Guys me and namjoon r going to take the medicines...U all also take some bandages and get treated by some nurses.Y/n won't like seeing u all like this"