💜Part:10(Secret admirer) 💜

(Bts pov)
At midnight we all came home after an tiring mission.As we entered we all saw an small figure curled up in ball sleeping on the couch.We all go a little near to see the face more clearly becoz of the dim light.We saw yn sleeping there.We all looked at eachother talking with our eyes.
Jin:"So...who will take her upstairs to her room?"
Bts:"....."
Jk:"I'll take her to her room hyungs u all go and sleep u all must be tired."
The others nodded and started going to their rooms.

(jk's pov)

As hyungs go I look at my carrot and slowly take her in bridal style.She moves a little so I stand steadily for a bit and wait for her to get comfortable.As she becomes comfortable I take her to her room and put her on the bed then cover her with her blanket(duvet).
I lastly kissed her forhead and go to my room to sleep too.

*Next day*

(yn's pov)

As I woke up I look around to see myself in my room...but I was in the living room on an couch? Anyways I will just ask oppa's afterwards. I got up and do my morning routine and take a quick nice shower. Then go to my closet and wore my clothes.

*this is what I wore*

*my hair and makeup*

I then go downstairs to the dining room and see oppa's I greet them and sit beside j-hope oppa.Jin oppa serves me my breakfast and we all start eating.

*my food*

*my food*

*my drink*As we were eating I asked them, Yn:"Uhm

*my drink*
As we were eating I asked them,
Yn:"Uhm...oppa's who took me to my room last night? "
Jk:"I took u to ur room as u were uncomfortable on the couch after we came home from our urgent meeting"
I nodded and we all again started eating.

*time skip after eating at school*

We all got out of our car(limo)and go to our respective classes. I entered my class and sat at my usual place.

*time skip at lunch time*

I go to my locker and put my books in it. As I was abt to close the locker a paper fall on the ground.I took it and open it and started reading it:
" Hi there my love...u look perfect in croptop. U should wear them often.Btw u look good without makeup more."
                    •Ur secret admirer😘❤

I creeped out as I read it thinking someone is watching me.I looked around and saw no one.I quickly put the paper in my pocket and take out my phone and text oppa's that I want to talk to them privately.They said ok and told me to come to the personal room.

I got there and go inside.I look around to see all of them already there.I immedialtely go to Jin oppa and hugged him tightly.He looked taken aback but relaxed after sometime and hugged me back.My eyes started to slowly tear up and soon I was crying.
Jin oppa:"Princess wht happened why r u crying? Tell me?"
Bts except jin:"Yes princess tell us wht happened?Did someone hurt u or did something to u?Or did u hurt urself? "

They all were asking me questions while panincking and being worried.But I was really scared so I started crying more hard.After sometime I took out the paper and gave it to them.They all confusingly look at it but take it.

(Bts pov)

As Yn gave us an paper while sobbing our heart ached but took the paper and started reading it. (After reading it...sry ur author nim is really lazy😅).
We all clenched our fists and teeths in anger as we read the paper.We all tried to stay calm as we all looked at our sister who was sleeping becoz of crying alot in jin hyungs embrace.

(Taehyung's pov)

Then jin hyung took her in bridal style and told suga hyung to search for the information and told us(v,jimin,jk,namjoon,jhope)to come with him to home to take care of her.

*time skip at home*

(Jin's pov)

I put her on the bed of her room after removing her shoes and socks and ordered one of the maids to change her clothes to some comfortable ones.

I go to the meeting room as I got a message from suga in our mafia grp.The others also r going to come there.

*No one's pov*

On the other side ms.j(maid) changed yn's clothes to some comfortable clothes.

*ur comfortable clothes

*ur comfortable clothes.Think that there r tracks of pjs not a skirt?😅*

                (to be continued)

*CREDS TO THE OWNER OF THE PICS. I DON'T OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT THE STORYLINE*