💜Part:8 Family dinner💜

*Time skip after 3 months on the day of their parents arrival*
(Bts and y/n got really close in this time period^)

(yn's pov)

I woke up and got ready for school.I did my morning routine.I wore my clothes after having a nice shower.

*this is what I wore*

I then go downstairs excited as yesterday I talked to mom and dad and they said they're going to come today from their 'honeymoon'.

I saw oppa's already seated on their respective seats on the dining table. I greet them a good morning and they also greet me back.

Then the breakfast was served as I sat at my usual seat.

*our breakfast*

*our breakfast*

*time skip after eating*

Today we took a day off from school as mom and dad r going to come.We all settled ourselves on the big couch of the living room and thought of watching a movie as we were bored.

*time skip when ur mom and dad arrived at home*

(still yn's pov)

"Mom!Dad!"I screamed excitedly and hugged my mom and then dad."How r u sweetie/baby?"mom and dad asked at the same time. I giggled and said, "I'm perfectly fine... Wht abt u both? "."We r also perfectly fine"mom said smilng a little to me.

"We r tired so we will go and btw let me tell u that we r all going to an family dinner at night...so tell ur brothers and get ready nicely coz we r going to an expensive hotel"mom said explaining me. I nodded.

I go to the meeting room of oppa's as there was some thing important to discuss something abt their buisness.

They were all inside the meeting room for almost 2-3 hours and they haven't eatten anything except the breakfast. I go to the kitchen and make some quick snacks and head to their meeting room.