Foot Turtles

You ask and you shall receive, kghaef05 !

I wonder what they see... Splinter? Purple Dragons? Another kind of mutant?

I wish I knew who the artist for this image was; I absolutely adore it and they deserve to know just how incredible their art and talent is! (Plus, if they made this masterpiece; there could be more amazeballs images out there! :0 )

And since I'm posting a Foot image anyway-

Look at this other example of incredible artistry!

The earpiece Donnie wears could show that he's still the team's techie, Leo's clearly still a force to be reckoned with, and Mikey- he doesn't seem to be all here for this photo. XD

Good ol' Mikey. Never chance, you wonderful turt. <3<3<3

Raph standing in the front makes me wonder if he's the leader in this AU of the turtles as Foot Clan... I always thought Shredder would think he was the best choice for leader cause they both have anger issues and he'd probably be the "Shredder junior" like Leo is with Splinter, yk?

I'm curious as to what the red mask in his hand symbolizes...

I'd love to hear your guy's thoughts!

Any of you into Foot Clan bros fanfics?

You got any theories from favorite AUs to share?

(Do possibly know where I could get my hands on more images or stories?)

And last but not least, I have a ton of saved photos of the turtles (Mostly Donnie admittedly...) and I'd love to share them with you guys if any of you are interested!

Yes, no, maybe?