007 , deal with the devil

Start from the beginning

The red head scoffed, "There's nothing they could have done that would make me hate them more than I already do."

At her words, the boy smirked triumphantly. As if he were happy he knew something she didn't—something that could give him the upper hand. "I wouldn't be so sure."

Curiously, the girl edged in closer. "What did they do." She asked, although it came off as more of a demand as her words slipped from her tongue like poison, filled with hatred.

The room fell quiet, only the sound of Eris' foot tapping anxiously on the concrete floor beneath them filling the void. She waited for an answer, but Theo sat quietly, relishing in the anticipation. Until finally, he caved and sat forward, his forearms resting on the metal table.

"Scott McCall and his pack of animals killed your parents, Eris."

It wasn't true, obviously. The residents of Beacon Hills weren't even aware of the murder of Mr and Mrs Walker, as their lifeless bodies remained on the wooden floor of their living room, their empty eyes staring out, beginning to turn grey as their bodies rotted. The house had already began to smell of rotting flesh, yet no one came to check in and find the bodies lying there, still.

Nevertheless, time seemed to stop for a moment as that one, singular sentence fell from Theo Raeken's lips. In the frame of a second, as the reality settled in that Eris now had no one, it was as if all the hatred in the world, became bundled into one person, one vessel. And it just so happened this one girl had the power to destroy everything around her in a blink, and without even trying.

Despite her parents abuse, and the constant wish they'd just drop dead, she never expected it to actually happen—for her parents to die. Let alone at the hands of her enemy.

The girl seated across from Theo, stared off absentmindedly, her eyes wide and empty, her skin drastically paling as the sentence continued to repeat itself in her mind. Over and over, the words rang, creating a sound similar to a melody. Like a song stuck in your head that you can't get out. Eris suddenly became very aware of her surroundings. Of the cheap, itchy material of her grey sweatpants and matching t-shirt, her damp hair resting on her shoulders from the shower she had taken about an hour prior to the visitation, and of the eyes all on her. Some belonging to ones she couldn't physically see. But she suddenly knew they were there. That they were always there. Watching her carefully and awaiting for this very moment to occur.

The moment Eris Walker officially broke and allowed her hatred to blind her actions. When her sanity finally slipped from her fingers, along with her last ounce of humanity. Down went the girl Eris Walker once was, and never would be again.

Theo watched her, waiting for her next move. But she stayed still. Looking as if she were a doll—porcelain skin, beautiful doe eyes, and lips so perfectly shaped, they looked to be sculpted by the Gods. Eris was very beautiful, when looked at closely. The kind of beauty that's hard to miss once you finally notice it, making you question how you could have been so blind to not have seen it before. So while she might not have had the mind of one, or the intentions, she looked like an angel. "Eris?" He asked quietly, now becoming worried of her state. "Talk to me."

She waited a moment, allowing her plan to fixate itself in her mind. "I want them dead."

The boy across from her smirked, happy with her answer. Before responding, Theo leaned back in his seat, arms crossed over his chest as he watched her bring her eyes to meet his. It was then that Theo realized his goal was finally accomplished. "I thought you might say that. Which is why I came prepared. So, what do you say? Feel like making a deal with the devil?"

It was almost ironic he had chosen such words. He knew of her power, but not where it came from. Foolish boy. It was not he who was making a deal, but her. He was simply aligning the pieces and acting as the pawn. A player in a game much bigger than anything Beacon Hills had ever seen.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

AUTHOR'S NOTE !sorry for the lack of updates and such short chapters :(but i hope you guys enjoyed and are liking the story so far

AUTHOR'S NOTE !
sorry for the lack of updates and such short chapters :(
but i hope you guys enjoyed and are liking the story so far. eris' revenge is nearing closer and closer, and i'm so ready...
please vote and comment. i love you <3